Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
noobzilla_youtube

Crowfall #1 "top Voted Games" On The Front Page Of Mmorpg.com

At the time of this post, Crowfall has the top spot on the "Top Voted Games" on the front page of mmorpg.com which means everyone can see the Crowfall name and logo. Regardless if you are about hype or not, the exposure is a good thing. If you want to cast your vote head over to  http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/1214/view/hype

Edited by noobzilla_youtube

This is fantastic! Huge thank you to all those who voted! Things like this help us immensely. 

I think I'll honor this moment with a drink. 

/cheers

Tully Ackland

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc. 

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

[Rules of Conduct]

dusted off the old mmorpg.com account for the sole purpose of throwing up some hype.

I think I'll honor this moment with a Brillo pad and a shower.

adc0gm.jpg

never again will i log into that site. worth it to see dat #1 spot tho.

Edited by flex

b7xcsz.jpg

Voted for that hype. It feels great to be part of it all :') Lets keep up the major hype, get them votes incoming so the devs see this support. No slacking off! xD

Can't wait for beta. :)

Last Call (A community guild for friendly peoples waiting out for CrowFall :P): http://community.crowfall.com/index.php?/topic/888-last-call-a-community-for-friendly-people/

is it beta yet? all this hype is making me impatient lol

Hehe. Not yet unfortunately. ;( I'm going to guess we'll find out about that when the announcement is out. Don't expect super quick beta.. After all the game wasn't that long ago announced! :P We don't even know how long they've been working on this yet. xD

Last Call (A community guild for friendly peoples waiting out for CrowFall :P): http://community.crowfall.com/index.php?/topic/888-last-call-a-community-for-friendly-people/

Hehe. Not yet unfortunately. ;( I'm going to guess we'll find out about that when the announcement is out. Don't expect super quick beta.. After all the game wasn't that long ago announced! :P We don't even know how long they've been working on this yet. xD

That is what I am most anxious to find out at the end of the countdown, exactly how far along in development they are. Would be awesome if they have been keeping development under wraps and the game releases Q1 of 2016 or sooner.

But I dream...