• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Exalted Planes of The Valarians

Bardlebee

The Divinities Call You!

Umrl3Ds.jpg?1

THEIR WILL BE DONE!

We are a realm that fulfills the desires of the gods. We are their bidding in immortal form. We work in concert with the deities for we are Avatars of their will. We represent the twelve gods in all matters of Order, Balance and Chaos.

<>

WHAT DO WE OFFER?

We offer multiple Ruby and Sapphire backers who wish to provide benefits to our supporting members. We are an organized group of friends who will be playing Crowfall during alpha all the way through to release and beyond. We offer tools such as VOIP, forums and anything else our members wish to have based on community input. We do not wish to be a realm that just offers a name, we wish to help you the more you help us as a realm. See our website for more information.

Participation Point System

We believe those that join, whether new or old, should be able to benefit from our resources. Based on the amount you help The Realm helps back, whether its in PVP or supporting our PVP through EK crafting, we may reward items such as low or free taxed lots, more benefits in the community and other items as we learn more about the game. The more you support and help The Realm's goals the more you should be rewarded. This system will be vetted by our members and voted on.

<>

WE ARE!

PVP Focused

The Valarians will focus on PVP, if you are not interested in that but still wish to join we do ask that you participate in supporting The Realm with resources to this end.

RP Friendly, But Not Focused/Enforced

As long time tabletop and RPG players, The Valarians wish to be friendly to RP. Our VOIP (Team Speak) calls will not have to be RP. Since we are focused on PVP, RP will not be enforced for efficiency reasons on calls. We will not shun you away if you do or don't wish to participate.

Veterans of Gaming

The Valarians are a close group that have been gaming for decades and wish to expand our ranks. We have played nearly every MMO under the sun and feel Crowfall has a lot of promise. We are very excited to game with you and win for The Realm!

New Exalted Blood:

We are not some mega guild with a thousand members, nor is that necessarily our end goal. We are simply players who have the resources to house hundreds of the most dedicated players and exalted. We may grow to be the biggest guild on the server, but this will be driven by you.

Guild Community Focused:

A lot of guilds say this, its like a check mark for advertising. However, since we are a new realm with a large abundance of resources (see below) we wish to have everything decided by the most dedicated team mates. From our hierarchy to how we manage the website will be community decided. This early in development, much like Crowfall, the community gets a say in our growth and operation. The Divinities (leaders) will have the final word working along with The Conclave, however we will always have an open ear.

<>

WE ARE NOT!

We Are Not A Drama Tolerant Community:

We don't care how drama starts in video games or what breeds them in MMO's. Politics are a part of this game, that we understand. However, we have no qualms kicking those destroying the fun of the game for everyone else due to infighting, out-of game issues, backroom dealing and other nonsense. We have zero tolerance for it.

We Are Not A Mega Guild:

As mentioned above, we are not a mega guild from the 90's and don't wish to impress you based on our tenure. What we do have are resources (see below) and the willingness to cooperate and have fun with members. Will we become a huge realm in Crowfall? Perhaps with your help we will be. Perhaps you can help make that happen.

<>

DOES ANY OF THIS INTEREST YOU? VIEW OUR WEBSITE OR POST!

Edited by Bardlebee

Yh0UJKC.png

Since were getting some new members and growing, we will be opening up our on-site forum ahead of schedule, this weekend hopefully, along with our VOIP of choice Team Speak. This VOIP Client can be chosen later on as our community grows and we all vote on it.

VOIP information will be posted in said new forum, of which previous and new members will have to sign up for and vetted. Please try to use your same names that you applied with when registering to the forums.

We will be allowing free viewing of the forums, except for the areas that are off limits and only reachable by members (such as the VOIP info or in-guild conversations)

I look forward to meeting all our new members on Team Speak and maybe we can play some Steam games before release/Alpha to better get to know each other!

Yh0UJKC.png

Hail to the gods. Their will be done! If they wish it I will embrace bedlam. Should they demand it I will deliver redress. If I am to impose congregation at their command, let it be so. I hereby swear allegiance to the Valarians. 

5mpGxTtt.jpg

Hello Prospective Members!

I have great news! Our site now has a FORUM and if you were to join, we can accept you only when you fill out the form in "Join Us" and apply in the forum. its just to check to make sure random people aren't signing up.

To view our site just click our signature, to view the forum just click HERE

Additionally we have our TEAM SPEAK up! I know, not that big of a deal, but we are excited to meet any new members. We've grown well in the short time on the boards and we continue to meet new people. We can't wait to play some games with you guys and share our experience with Crowfall together!

If you have any questions, just message any of us and we will be glad to talk!

Yh0UJKC.png

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I don't know about any of this business about the gods- they left us to the Hunger once, they can do it again- but I do know this: the Hunger is spreading, and no matter what we do, it ain't stopping. So I'll take any damn chance I can to stop it, even if I gotta throw in with a coupla gold-bloods to do it.

Sign on one Einherjar with the gods. And may they have mercy on us all.

Well, I don't know about any of this business about the gods- they left us to the Hunger once, they can do it again- but I do know this: the Hunger is spreading, and no matter what we do, it ain't stopping. So I'll take any damn chance I can to stop it, even if I gotta throw in with a coupla gold-bloods to do it.

Sign on one Einherjar with the gods. And may they have mercy on us all.

Exciting! If you'd like to join us, feel free to sign up on the website and the forum, then we can get you access to out TS server. Its not too lively atm (the game isn't out for another year) but our main group is very active playing online if you'd like to join us!

Yh0UJKC.png