Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
zinnie

There is one character/race lacking in CF

RoKyuBu.jpg

Okey, we have all seen these tiny cute girl characters in every new mmo created recently.

Its the new hype, and many games makes a ton of dough creating cosmetic dresses for these types of characters.

I'm saying we need to tap in on this market, since its obviously is very profitable.

Tera is a great example of this with their Elin race, and recently Blade & Soul with their Lyn race.

Small cute characters are one of the most played races in Asia at the moment, and since ACE wants to tap

into that market, this would be a very lucrative way to do so.

500px-TERA-Elin-Swimsuits-2.jpg

Lets focus to the more tactical advantages over choosing a Loli.

These are small, often very agile characters, thus making very good PvP races. Their hitboxes is small enough to make them hard to hit, and because of their size hard to see in combat.

People usually refer to Lolis as "cute but deadly" and I would tend to agree.

So lets make this happen.

A character fit for pvp, with the increasing popularity of the MMO playerbase and the excellent opportunity to sell cosmetics in the future to further develop the game. 

I'd say Crowfall should stay away from this kind of stuff, which I consider to be borderline pedophilie, those characters are basically a representation of kids in bikinis and mini skirt.

No those are half kids half adults. Their top half looks like kids but have you ever seen a little girl with hips and legs shaped like that???

"To hell with honor. Win."

A Beginner's Guide to Crowfall (5.8.5 Edition)

I think the character's clothing is an important factor in how appropriate an Elin-type character might be. I always wanted pants for my Elin in Tera, real pants, plus a cloak or something. I felt stupid as a powerful and deadly Elin wearing a negligee and ridiculous shoes. 

Really, the Fae is a close match for the character type, cleavage and all, but she has a cool jumpsuit. The Ranger girl is curvy, but she wears a sturdy tunic. The Confessor is also nicely shaped, but she wears adequate armor. I'm not sure what's going on with the Druid girl (HINT HINT HINT)...

Here's hopin' the Centauress isn't bound to that blue eyeshadow.

@headlight, I don't recall anyone desiring androgynous female archetypes in Crowfall at anytime. I'm pretty sure that most of us who roll female characters just want to wear actual clothing and armor, like the boys. Boobs are awesome, a bikini isn't. Hips are great, a skirt that shows booty ain't. As long as bikinis and miniskirts aren't the only selections,  I think most lady gamers are cool with some curvy bits, but not objectification at character selection. 

Cheers,

Iri~

Edited by Iridian ShadowWeaver

Click your profile name>Click Manage Ignore Prefs>Find "Add a new user to my list" at the bottom of the page>Type in a username>Check options>Save Changes>Silence is bliss.

Attractive characters (male and female) with a degree of sexiness (again male and female) YES.

Creepy, sexualized child-like characters? HELL NO

All I want is for ACE to make as much money as possible. And to be honest, Lolis are insanely popular atm.

It would be stupid not to consider the race in any modern MMO.

All I want is for ACE to make as much money as possible. And to be honest, Lolis are insanely popular atm.

maybe in Asia. This isn't Asia. I didn't even know what a "Loli" was till this thread and I've played mmos for 15 years. Can't be that popular.

Must be a joke thread.

Define "interesting."

Oh God, oh God, we're all going to die.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

There are a ton of features they could add that would be for sure money makers, but the game design/concept/vision as a whole doesn't seem to be fueled by this business model.

If the goal was to make as much money possible without restrictions, they could of made another insert game title/type and called it a day.

Hopefully they are creative enough to make something folks want to play along with opening their wallets along the way, without having to lower themselves to peddling to individuals that enjoy staring at sexualized "children."

Not sure how someone can justify liking such things without being a creeper, unless they are a 12 year old girl, even then, still something not quite right.