Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
zinnie

There is one character/race lacking in CF

Obviously.

Because a person playing with pixels in a video game might suddenly get the urge to shoot a school or molest a child.

Are you Jack Thompson by any chance?

I'm having way too much fun with this thread, I agree completely with you.

We needed some controversy in this forum, it has gotten so quiet and tame.

Looks like someone posted on the wrong account, 2.5 months wasted.

efzKmMK.gif

Lolis are a great idea. Lolis = money. Tera would be shut down if Elins didn't exist. Whoever said it was only korea/japan/asia who liked Lolis, BS. The most popular race in Europe and North America for Tera is Elin.

http://tera-forums.enmasse.com/forums/general-discussion/topics/BHS-Elin-saved-Tera

gCWxS8u.jpg

Tera would be shut down if Elins didn't exist. 

It's hard to me understand why a game which is remotely near to being shut down could be an inspiration for CrowFall.

I backed a game based on some concepts.

These concept are for example: "eternal hero in dieing world" and "play to crush".

I didn't baked a game begging for support with some mainstream features as onanism-oriented loli-characters, breathing-fire dragons, laser defence turrets and so on

Perhaps someone made a wrong guess baking CF.

At the moment I don't reckon to be that one.

Edited by RikForFun

Catelyn: War will make them old, as it did us. I pity them.
Mathis: Why? Look at them. They're young and strong, full of life and laughter. And lust, aye, more lust than they know what to do with. There will be many a bastard bred this night, I promise you. Why pity?
Catelyn: Because it will not last. Because they are the knights of summer, and winter is coming.

A Clash of Kings, Chapter 22, Catelyn II.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crowfall Discord Channels: international (english) - italiano

Lolis are a great idea. Lolis = money. Tera would be shut down if Elins didn't exist. Whoever said it was only korea/japan/asia who liked Lolis, BS. The most popular race in Europe and North America for Tera is Elin.

http://tera-forums.enmasse.com/forums/general-discussion/topics/BHS-Elin-saved-Tera

I'm having trouble understanding why the Elin race is so popular in Tera. I remember playing Tera for a bit after it went F2P and I would say over 50% of all characters at max level are Elin. It boggles my mind why someone would want to play a half naked little girl character.

It's hard to me understand why a game which is remotely near to being shut down could be an inspiration for CrowFall.

So lets take a game that is insanely popular atm, with the highest number of active subs after WoW.

I am ofc talking about FFXIV.

lalafell_bikini_fixed.jpg

The lalafell class is the 3rd most played Race in that game based on EU and NA numbers, not taking asia into consideration.

This is based on a reddit survey you can find here

Its not a one off game.. These types of characters seem to be very popular in every single game that adds them.

I...         ö.ö

mhmhmhm....

I... I want Catpeople

yes, yes

mhmhm

and... and Succubus

yeah

and Harpy?!     ö.ö?

*keeps brave clicking Sakura Clicker to find new races*

hmhmhm? Yuki Onna?! What is this?!     ô.o

Camelot Unchained got interesting folks.

After EverQuest Next is gone, its Star Citizen for me.

I'm having trouble understanding why the Elin race is so popular in Tera. I remember playing Tera for a bit after it went F2P and I would say over 50% of all characters at max level are Elin. It boggles my mind why someone would want to play a half naked little girl character.

ALL of the female characters in Tera are half-to-mostly naked. Tera is well known as having the trashiest girl outfits in the history of the MMO. There are some pretty trashy male outfits in Tera, too. 

Elin are fun to play; they are vicious and powerful assassins, small and agile, efficient killers. Their backstory is pretty cool, too. Elin are not human, for one thing; they have kitty ears and tails, and they are an all-female race, blessed by the goddess to enjoy life's pleasures without its setbacks. The Elin are adult females, not little girls, they are anime-based in look, which is where the elfin/child-like facial features and the ridiculous outfits originate. 

I'm a girl, I play an Elin when I'm in the mood for Tera, and I'm opposed to sexualizing little girls. I do, however, hate the stupid outfits, as I've mentioned before. Give me pants, or kill me. 

Iri~

Click your profile name>Click Manage Ignore Prefs>Find "Add a new user to my list" at the bottom of the page>Type in a username>Check options>Save Changes>Silence is bliss.

Its not a one off game.. These types of characters seem to be very popular in every single game that adds them.

I don't know if you are aware that you did not write anything concerning my argument.

I suppose you are not interested to this discussion.

I'm not sure if you are interested to this game.

Continue hoping to play with onanism-oriented characters. 

Have a nice real.

Catelyn: War will make them old, as it did us. I pity them.
Mathis: Why? Look at them. They're young and strong, full of life and laughter. And lust, aye, more lust than they know what to do with. There will be many a bastard bred this night, I promise you. Why pity?
Catelyn: Because it will not last. Because they are the knights of summer, and winter is coming.

A Clash of Kings, Chapter 22, Catelyn II.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crowfall Discord Channels: international (english) - italiano

I don't know if you are aware that you did not write anything concerning my argument.

You stated that CF shouldn't be inspired by a game close to dieing when it comes to Loli's, and I gave you an example of one of the most popular MMO's right now where the Loli equivalent is the 3rd most popular Race.

How is that not addressing your point? 

edit: I've had my laughs with this topic, it was fun while it lasted

Edited by zinnie

Annie from League of Legends... a child character for sure, but absolutely not sexualized at all.

If there's going to be little girls in CF, they better not be sexualized.  Long dresses, or pants, full tops, and sure you can make them cute, because they're supposed to be, but do not sexualize them.

As for the Elin, if they were tiny cat-featured creatures with properly developed "features" and properly developed clothing, they would likely be a hit here... but we aren't playing Tera...  Put some clothes on them and don't make them look like Lolis.

ALL of the female characters in Tera are half-to-mostly naked. Tera is well known as having the trashiest girl outfits in the history of the MMO. There are some pretty trashy male outfits in Tera, too. 

Elin are fun to play; they are vicious and powerful assassins, small and agile, efficient killers. Their backstory is pretty cool, too. Elin are not human, for one thing; they have kitty ears and tails, and they are an all-female race, blessed by the goddess to enjoy life's pleasures without its setbacks. The Elin are adult females, not little girls, they are anime-based in look, which is where the elfin/child-like facial features and the ridiculous outfits originate. 

I'm a girl, I play an Elin when I'm in the mood for Tera, and I'm opposed to sexualizing little girls. I do, however, hate the stupid outfits, as I've mentioned before. Give me pants, or kill me. 

Iri~

I can respect that. They are basically the female Popori. Guardians of nature if I remember lore correctly. I just don't like seeing a bunch of little girls in swimsuits and schoolgirl outfits while I'm trying to do a dungeon. It's actually why I quit playing.