Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Founders' Update: These are exciting times! - Official discussion thread

Pann

With that stretch goal achieved, we’ve added another: the Halfbreed Assassin, male counterpart of the Fae. We’ve been inundated with requests for a male assassin since our Kickstarter ended, and decided it was time to step this one up in priority. So, once total crowdfunding hits $2.35 million, we’ll officially announce the Halfbreed Assassin and add him to our roster of archetypes! (You might not have to wait long, since as of this writing we’re 20% of the way there already!)

Yeah! This is awesome! I was just thinking the other day how much I hoped for a male assassin.

Let's hope we hit the numbers so this will become a reality and from the sounds of it, we probably will.

Thanks for all the updates and behind the scenes videos. I look forward to the Founder's Update announcement of the first Pre-Alpha Stream videos are out.

"To a New Yorker like you, a hero is some type of weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers".

On 6/9/2015 at 3:44 PM, Tyrant said:

Oh god nice update! let's have some fun for a little a while and give a lot of feedback.

We expect to start sending out Hunger Dome test invitations to Alpha 1 testers soon (in groups of 50 to 100 at a time, ordered by pledge date.) 

Alpha means give a lot of feedback to ACE Team, even if it's little small details, don't be over frustrated about it!

Edited by Mox

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

We expect to start sending out Hunger Dome test invitations to Alpha 1 testers soon (in groups of 50 to 100 at a time, ordered by pledge date.)  If you’re in that group, please make sure we have your up-to-date email and check your spam filter to make sure our emails (newsletters, etc.) aren’t getting filtered.

I'm ready.

Edited by Canth

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!

I'm assuming the Half-Breed Assassin is just a male version of the old Assassin archetype?

Or is it a completely new archetype? " So, once total crowdfunding hits $2.35 million, we’ll officially announce the Halfbreed Assassin and add him to our roster of archetypes!"

That kind of makes it sound like it's a whole new archetype. Maybe I'm grasping at straws though.

Edited by Zybak

I'm assuming the Half-Breed Assassin is just a male version of the old Assassin archetype?

Or is it a completely new archetype? " So, once total crowdfunding hits $2.35 million, we’ll officially announce the Halfbreed Assassin and add him to our roster of archetypes!"

That kind of makes it sound like it's a whole new archetype. Maybe I'm grasping at straws though.

I dont know where people got the impression it was just a male Fae.

The Half-Breed is a completely new Archetype and Race.

I dont know where people got the impression it was just a male Fae.

The Half-Breed is a completely new Archetype and Race.

That makes me wet. Maybe the Slayer class will actually become a thing too. (bastards!)

Edited by Zybak