Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mailliwchess

Anyone else hoping/wishing for a Necromancer archtype?

Problems In other games with necros, which I played frequently, has been their dmg is usually overtime or pet based. In PVE those skills are valuable in PVP usually burst damage wins and players simply avoid pets.

Hell yes if necro done right, but not yet seen a good necro in PVP.

After reading the Lore for Frostweaver, especially the line "You are so alive, so full of warmth. Surely you can spare some for me?", that this may be Crowfall's version of a Necromancer.

It is not much to go own but maybe this archetype can leech Warmth (aka life) and they definitely have an affinity to Cold (aka death) as well as the Hunger maybe? The Hunger looks like it is slowly turns things into Undead. It all sounds very necro'ish to me...but who knows.

Lopar

The Cult

After reading the Lore for Frostweaver, especially the line "You are so alive, so full of warmth. Surely you can spare some for me?", that this may be Crowfall's version of a Necromancer.

It is not much to go own but maybe this archetype can leech Warmth (aka life) and they definitely have an affinity to Cold (aka death) as well as the Hunger maybe? The Hunger looks like it is slowly turns things into Undead. It all sounds very necro'ish to me...but who knows.

Lopar

The Cult

Nah thats a Frost mage type class I think. 

mael4.jpg

"Dance with me. Be my partner for the evening as I so desire your warmth. I feel that fire within, so strong and yet so weak to my cold embrace. Right foot, left foot. You think that fire could burn a billion worlds and yet you struggle to keep up. Slowing with each struggled breath. Is my frost biting at you? Don't worry... soon you will live forever. You don't need that fire anymore do you? Just fall for me. Stagger to your knees.... we both know the dance is over. Take your final bow and let my wicked web weave it's strings around you forever more."

LW_sig_conceptluscia_zpsigmgylnw.jpg

I'd like a Necromancer archetype which isn't a minion master, but deals in biological warfare. It could turn out very interesting...

Disease: Debuff that randomly hurts/disables the enemy. Disease can spread within a radius of the target, meaning sending disease into a thick army could lead to a plague weakening the enemy. Disease would eventually cure itself, or be removed by a Druid or healer discipline, but if you spread it and it is spread back onto you, the time lengthens.

And some bone 'n blood abilities as well, of course, but thought this might be fun.

Frostweaver lore kinda feels Necroish

What I would really like is to have if anyone remembers it from GW1 Ritualist still my second most fun class to play in any game other then my Gravity/Storm Main from CoH

Edited by Bremmen

Hey just Shout Bremmen and he will, Rise and Destroy the people you wish decimated :o

I'll go ahead and be the one to say playing as a necromancer in Skyforge is pretty cool. There are minions, yes, but primarily it's about sacrificing your health to use your abilities, watching your enemies be worn down by your afflictions, and then using your sacrificed health to turn into a lich and drain it all right back. Not to mention it looks badass, right down to your finisher where giant skeletal hands rip your victim to shreds.