Find results in...

Live Streams Spotted - *OFFLINE*

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Next test Wednesday 9-11pm CDT   ***Live Streams***       ***Archived Streams***   http://www.twitch.tv/arawulf   http://www.twitch.tv/realblankspace   http://www.twitch.tv/valorlotd   http://ww

Bought this years ago, not a huge fan of standard keyboards and gaming.

oh man! blows my mind how much ACE got done since kickstarter.   good stream. sounds like there will be more tomorrow too!   Logitec g13 ftw! 

Umm... what's the advantage of having the two sets of buttons combined into the same form factor? That Timberwhold is basically a low-featured gameboard in the same plastic shell as a keyboard. The G13 is a separate device that can be positioned independently of the keyboard, affording greater ergonomic opportunity. Is it just a price issue?

When I bought it I had a pull out keyboard tray so space was limited. The two-in-one form factor isn't much larger than a standard keyboard with numpad which was a big selling point. Gamepad is just there, no extra hookup, space, moving around, etc.

As you said, it is simply double keys so they work exactly the same without any need to fiddle with anything in/out of games and for my not so large hands, everything is easily within reach of my limits while being more ergonomic than a standard keyboard. Less need to use shift/alt/ctr+whatever as there are more real keys within reach.

While the G13, Orbweaver, Tartarus and Nostromo's before them are all good, all handle differently. They clearly have more functionality with macros and what not, but if you don't need that, is quite a waste for double the money for what I paid years ago and not everyone likes the ergo/feel/layout.Have tested G13/Orb and will get one of them when this thing finally reaches it's end.

We finally get to see something!  *groan*

It has been so long.  Combat Milestone 1 looks better than I had anticipated.  Can't wait to see more streams pop up.

How Can Mounts Add to the Crowfall Experience?  Caravans, Hunting Boars, and more.

How Complex can Mining be in Crowfall?  Mining difficulty, fatigue, infrastructure.

Not sure when the next stream will be in our timezone but lovely streamies,

I think playing their own game is a great way for them to see what needs to be improved and changed.

Its shaping up very nicely so far.

Are they planning to add more ways to weapon yourself,other than 'try to find a chest if the other teams outgear you'?

Like you could improvise and take a branch of those awesome wiggly trees to smash in an enemy skull

Noticed that the confessor her spash damage spell causes enemies to be launched in the air,just vertical for now but hooraysies  :lol:

Was wondering if they are planning more impact response of an attack to all characters..

this clip shows both what I mean with improvise ,rather than always finding chests

and a more visual impact on all characters when they are hit severely..

Then there are situations like in the stream yesterday,where all of your other team mates are dead and you can almost be sure that "you'll be next."

In my favorite game,quest for glory V there was a self destruction spell called Thermonuclear_Blast:

'a spell that should only be used when there is no hope' :D

And just one more for the british guy;

The armor and weapon skins look awesome so far,reminds me of another favorite game of mine,Might and magic VII for blood and honor

040808.jpg

A&R2.jpg

Edited by Tipsy

I will also be live streaming on Twitch tomorrow as well during the Pre-alpha combat testing sessions from noon to 2 CDT and 5 to 7 CDT. Feel free to stop by, say hello, and drop a follow! :)

Twitch.tv/iSublimity

Edited by Sublimity

I will also be live streaming on Twitch tomorrow as well during the Pre-alpha combat testing sessions from noon to 2 CDT and 5 to 7 CDT. Feel free to stop by, say hello, and drop a follow! :)

Twitch.tv/iSublimity

Remember to turn on archiving :)