Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jihan

PFO lays off almost all staff, seeks buyer

I am glad that ACE is experienced and professional, so they know how to dont lose focus and how important that is.

They know what the are doing mostly.

I am glad they dont do all the stuff with the game, that we are writing in the forums   :D

After EverQuest Next is gone, its Star Citizen for me.

I am glad that ACE is experienced and professional, so they know how to dont lose focus and how important that is.

They know what the are doing mostly.

I am glad they dont do all the stuff with the game, that we are writing in the forums   :D

Wow I hope you wore kneepads for that one.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Wow I hope you wore kneepads for that one.

If you like it more like the way its going with other projects, then thats fine.

I appreciate the reliable approach of this game project here.

I am really enjoying this open, transparent and trustworthy process it is going.

If you take this for a natural given, thats fine for you

I had to wait over a decade for this here to happen, after really unappealing gaming experiences one after the other.

But when you were born into this dark generation of gaming you just dont know how it used to be back then in the golden days.

After EverQuest Next is gone, its Star Citizen for me.

If you like it more like the way its going with other projects, then thats fine.

I appreciate the reliable approach of this game project here.

I am really enjoying this open, transparent and trustworthy process it is going.

If you take this for a natural given, thats fine for you

I had to wait over a decade for this here to happen, after really unappealing gaming experiences one after the other.

But when you were born into this dark generation of gaming you just dont know how it used to be back then in the golden days.

Agree, would never take for granted that this is how a Dev should act. Followed more than I can remember MMOs at this point to launch like this game and yes it is refreshing to see a Dev like ACE carry themselves like they have. That's not ass kissing or being a yes man or w/e some like to label, that's just facts based on experience with these games.

The community and developers brought this on themselves. I followed this project from a few months after it's announcement up to shortly before it's release. The developers promised that they would deliver a relatively big free but engaging product by focusing the project around player interaction with PvP at it's core.

Then the carebears in the community rose up and demanded they focus on a bunch of nonsense first and the developers delivered a bug ridden product with the most gutted Open World PvP system I have ever used, but adamantly defended they were having fun and it's a good product.

Now, ~8 months after release they have gutted most of the development team. Guess not enough of them were having fun to pay the bills.

Maybe they will find a decent development team willing to take on a game that's a visual disaster for 2015, on a game engine that's already outdated. But I feel like more likely these are the final death throes of a game killed by it's own community.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

"To hell with honor. Win."

A Beginner's Guide to Crowfall (5.8.5 Edition)

Yikes, I followed this one at the beginning for a few years then it kinda dropped off my radar until a few weeks ago. I tried out the early access trail and decided it really wasn't for me. Sad to hear this is happening. I really enjoyed reading their game design blogs.