Ace Q&A for September – Official Discussion Thread

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here’s the September edition of the monthly series    FULL STORY    

Thanks for the update Pann! Little sad I can't jump off a roof and shot fireballs at something

Interesting to hear that the number of concurrent users in a server could be around 2,000-2,500, allowing battles of hundreds of people.   I like that they explained how the camera views work. I thi

Nice Q&A. Maybe it was a weird camera angles but didn't the confessor look a little anorexic?

There is somehow, somewhere... at an extreme stretch; a Spanish inquisition joke... confessor = inquisitor. Something... i know it. graaa!!!

Edited by TragicNumberOne

Might I interest you in a low-interest mortgage?

Interesting to hear that the number of concurrent users in a server could be around 2,000-2,500, allowing battles of hundreds of people.

I like that they explained how the camera views work. I think that seeing most of the time our character in 3rd person view is really important, especially with all the emphasis put on the archetypes and animations. Even when the world is grey and bland, our characters make it feel polished and radiant. And when we need to get in buildings or near walls and the camera gets in the way, we can always zoom-in.