• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Adall

[CONTEST] Crowfall Pre-Alpha Giveaway!

giveaway_720.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings all Crowfall members!

We at The Dregs are looking forward to the opening of pre-alpha for our testing pleasure! We understand that the streams and videos posted around the internet will spark some more discussion than normal and we wanted to give you a chance to get in on the action! Given that these forums require a pledge package in order to post and share your thoughts and feedback, we are going to open up the gates and give away a few packages to our new Crowfall members!

In order to qualify for the package we only ask that you post your answer to the title question in this thread, "What do you look forward to most in Crowfall?" An answer from an individual without a package (Guests) will enter them into the contest for a chance to win one of the packages we have reserved. If they also register at The Dregs under the same user name and contributes to the forums, they will earn an additional entry. Each individual can only receive a maximum of two entries for the contest. At the end of the entry period we will be randomly pulling names for whom to give the packages.

In addition to the main contest, we are also hosting a caption contest for everyone (INCLUDING CURRENT BACKERS) to join in on. The best caption as voted on by the development team at The Dregs will receive a 2015 Backer bundle which includes a variety of great perks!

In total we are giving away:

Main Contest (Guests)
- 5x 2015 Supporter Packages

Caption Contest (Everyone)
- 1x 2015 Backer Package - 1st Prize
- 1x 2015 Contributor Package - Runner Up

Our goal is to get you up and running in this amazing community and hopefully provide wonderful feedback on what you see so we can all assist in making Crowfall a great game!

Main Contest Thread

Caption Contest Thread

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Good luck!

Contestants are limited to one prize per person. Entries will be drawn through the use of a random number generator. If a duplicate name is drawn, the generator will be ran again until a new name is pulled. All 2015 Supporter Package prizes are reserved for the Official Forum newly registered users without a package. 2015 Backer and 2015 Contributor Packages will be gifted to the winner and runner up (respectively) of the caption contest located at www.thedregs.net. Contest ends 9.30.2015 and winners will be drawn and announced by 10.10.2015. Edited by Adall

Even if you are a current backer of Crowfall, the Backer and Contributor pledges can be traded in for store credits to either upgrade your pledge or to buy additional items in the store. I look forward to all yer caption entries...I expect some laughs!

Oh I didn't think of that. I thought this was for new/guest accounts to help bring more in, which is really awesome of you guys. But opening it up to everyone is even cooler! 

One question: how long is this contest running for?

Oh I didn't think of that. I thought this was for new/guest accounts to help bring more in, which is really awesome of you guys. But opening it up to everyone is even cooler! 

Fine print is awesome, look at how quickly people don't read it...

Fine print is awesome, look at how quickly people don't read it...

he told you to make the fine print bigger. lol.

Until September 30th, 2015.

One of the prizes must be a new 2015 Lexus.

Thank you, most generous.

Well done. :D

“Letting your customers set your standards is a dangerous game, because the race to the bottom is pretty easy to win. Setting your own standards--and living up to them--is a better way to profit. Not to mention a better way to make your day worth all the effort you put into it." - Seth Godin

I just want to remind everyone that the Caption Contest is open to all non-backers and backers alike. 

Things you can do with your prizes:

~Invite a budday to the game (Share the love)

~Melt it down to store credit and buy stuffs with! (like a shirt, or a fort)

~Brag about winning it (There is only 1 first place after all)

~Trade it to me for some artwork! (always plugging myself)

OS_Sig3.png

So what is the dregs? A guild? A forum? Another place to talk about CF?

I see a post in the recruitment section for WM that has devolved into the normal WM banter is that the sort of community your trying to foster?

Why are you guys giving this stuff away? Jus outta the kindness in your heart or?