Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Adall

What are you looking forward to most in Crowfall?

Hello new Crowfall members!

We at The Dregs really want to know what you are looking forward to the most when it comes to Crowfall! We ask the question to help you get involved in the community and potentially win the ability to post on the main forums without spending your hard earned dollars! We have a little contest going, and we are focused on getting you active here on the official forums. We will be giving away 5x 2015 Supporter Packages to those Guests whose names are drawn. While the contest linked above does end, we hope you continue to contribute to this vibrant community!

So please tell us...

What are you looking forward to most in Crowfall?

Edited by Adall

Guest Steve

Definitely the combat. I'm especially excited by the focus on 3s. Very fun number of people to pvp with in most cases.

Guest Reihen

That good kind of anxiety that comes from constantly looking over your shoulder knowing that a hostile could be nearby.

I've only ever felt that feeling in Shadowbane, Darkfall, and DayZ. I miss it.

Guest Guest

I'm excited for the pvp combat aspects and how devs will make the game enjoyable long term. 

It's hard to pick a single aspect of this game that I'm looking forward to. I'm really excited to participate in some cooperative PvP where victory or failure feel truly rewarding/painful as resources and territory are gained/lost and the whole team profits or suffers together vs. systems that only reward the individual with currencies to buy equipment (Looking at you WoW). I'm also really eager to experiment with all of the ways in which we will be able to tweak our archetypes to make ourselves more diverse.

Edited by revelation

Guest thundercat

Long time ago Guild Wars 1 gave me this feel of competitiveness that I've been trying to find again in other MMOs but haven't been able to. Honestly, it gave me a certain kind of excitement that has been missing from all other MMOs I've tried to get into ever since the game died. Looking at Crowfall, all its main features and the general direction the game has taken, I'm confident that it will be something special. Furthermore, I just love the way ArtCraft handles the development of the game and how transparent they are about it! It's just a breath of fresh air seeing a company do that for a change. Anyway, I love the team behind the game and what they are trying to achieve with this project. 

Guest lightningwoohoo

Mostly the female models.

Guest Taranri

I'm most looking forward to some really nice PvP action, this game seems to have the perfect PvP set-up for my taste and I can't wait to experience some unforgettable epic battles!

I cant wait to:

1. Play a MMO that's designed for open World PVP. Uuuuhhh - I LOVE the thrill of not knowing if the the next encounter will be against a zerg or a premade group.

2. Burn down enemy keeps and destroy the landscape. Then log out and log in the next day and see that the destruction I made still is in effect!

3. Gather a group of friends and together try to design the perfect group setup for skirmishing and destruction

4. To build my own kingdom, decide if the lake should be south or east of my castle, and then trade awesome loot together with my friends and guild.

I CANT WAIT ! ! !

Edited by Spids

For me it is about building something, fighting to acomplish a mission. The problem with Most MMO's is that once you hit the end game, that is it. You either run through the same repedative dungeons day in and day out. Or you fight people in narrow arenas.

There actually seems like there is enough in crowfall to build on, way past the end game. And with the possibility of losing items, mounts, even your home if you can't pay the taxes, there is always a reason to go out for more.

I forward to in-depth character building and team PvP that will be integral to success in Crowfall. I loved the unique character classes and playstyle of Shadowbane and have been waiting for another game to recapture some of that old magic. It is an exciting time.

Also an MMO with definitive winners and losers will be really intriguing to watch playout.

Lopar

The Cult

Guest LANCASTER

Looking forward to proving that EK's (the concept not the design) are garbage and watching them institute a much less "safezone pixel center" approach to the persistent end of this game! Alpha 1 here I come!