Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Adall

What are you looking forward to most in Crowfall?

Guest Trosik

Definitely most looking forward to what kind of interactivity we'll get with the world. I love the combat and am looking forward to it's brutality but the real highlight for me will be all the ways players will have to shape their world.

Guest RatMaster

Looking for the "outside of the box" PvP.

Typical combat, like Group A fighting Group B over something is great and all, but the true sandbox does not end there.

Politics, bribery, espionage, infiltration, assasination, betrayal - all of these are in theory possible in the well crafted sandbox MMORPG.

The core vision of the game with the decaying worlds is great,  and just that could make it a nice niche game.

However, if all the above (and more) will be possible, this could really become the best MMO of the decade.

What drew me to this game was hearing of the game landscapes being completely procedural generated and I'm surprised no one has mentioned it yet. The thought of exploring a new world whenever a new campaign starts up enthralls me and gives me hope that this will finally be the MMO that I can play forever, always having a new experience and being able to be apart of a real community that impacts the game in a major way.

I'm sure I'm not the only one but I saw someone back this game on Twitter so I went to it's Kickstarter and it didn't really catch my eye, then I saw a video on it and it still seemed like just another MMO. It was only until I gave it some thought that I realized this game is creating a concept that has the potential to revolutionize MMOs and get them past that WOW clone phase. 

Edited by StormAvenger

49f09d222564bbb5af48776bbbc981a0af081b9f

I'm definitely looking forward to smashing things thanks to the game's destruction system. I do enjoy games that allow you to wreck stuff.

Also, combat in general is looking pretty good. I'll gladly look forward to that. The in-depth character creation and customization is pretty cool, too. It makes the character you create far more unique and allows you to build on them better.

Edited by SonicWind

I am looking forward to the ability to create custom character skill sets based on traits, archetypes, etc.  I am also looking forward to PvP, that is something just about every MMO is lacking and it sucks.  I am also looking forward to this game because I believe it will be able to fill that void that only ShadowBane could fill.  Large scale PvP, small group PvP, a more skill based combat system.  Playing with friends again on a game such as this.  It's one thing to just queue up and play some CSGO, but a game like this is so much more immersive.  The diversity in characters, play styles, environments, etc, it really grabs you and holds your attention, every time you log in, it's a new journey, you never know what you're going to run into.  Especially since the campaigns end and you'll never see that same world again.  The list goes on and on, this game is really innovative and I am looking forward to just about every aspect of this game, especially what I have mentioned above.

Formerly known as - AmazingTacoBurito

You know, I think it's safe to say that most of us are here (myself included) for the pvp aspect primarily. I am also interested in the political aspect of the game that will form over time.

9e58b2ae2f9ac9f2904b5d4c33b609bb92d1a174

"Sharp alone, deadly together."

I'm looking forward to hopefully meeting new people and maybe getting some new friends. From my experience in the games I've played before, it kinda feels like a side effect of a game where things are player driven. The fact that there are gonna be in-game mechanics purposefully built in to enhance that experience is amazing to me. There are other open-world games where things are player driven, but they're only player-driven because the players make it that way. Having design in the game to enhance that really helps imho. 

I hope you guys are able to make winning a campaign very rewarding to the players, because when I play I wanna be in it to win it.

I think I am most exciting for testing out all of the different campaigns! Even though I like more group based pvp, because I find it more fun when two huge groups clash, I still can't wait to see what the dregs are like! Also, I am excited to make some of the most obscure and terrible build decisions for my archetype!

The war. I think that the possibility of players develop their own kingdons and wage war with other kingdons is the best think ever! It will be like game of thrones with loot's of betrayals \o/

Let's the battle beggins \o/

Guest Baked_Beans

What are you looking forward to most in Crowfall?

To crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.

Don't plan on winning anything, but might as well pitch in.  Having new worlds to constantly explore with (based on all that I've read) game mechanics that are genuinely awesome and yet still evolving.

My real hope, though, is that I can knock a tree down on someone and kill them.  Not sure if that's actually doable.  But, if so, Lumberjack disc please.   /cast Timber

I'm looking forward to seeing how icy I can make a magic based character. I actually dislike most mages in games because their trees involve a mixture of all elements. I want to see how many ice spells I can stick on a single character.

I'm looking forward to seeing how icy I can make a magic based character. I actually dislike most mages in games because their trees involve a mixture of all elements. I want to see how many ice spells I can stick on a single character.

Frostweaver will be your archetype then, they are all about being cool and freezing poorly made socks.

Survival.  I love games like Rust and Ark Survival, so I'm really hoping that staying warm and fed are integral parts of the game and not just a concern for the first fifteen minutes while you get a large supply of food and coast the rest of the campaign.  We will see!!

dG

What I'm making at looking forward to is working together with different people on campaigns. I'm a person who really enjoys working with others toward a common goal and giving my team advantages that other teams will lack. Besides that I'm interested to see how the Eternal Kingdoms will actually function. It will be like a mini-economy! Most of all though is to play the game with my sister and cousins, us working together as a small unit trying to overcome countless obstacles is so exciting;of course making friends in game and out would be an added bonus.