Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Adall

What are you looking forward to most in Crowfall?

Guild vs Guild I think will be really fun and I'm looking forward to checking out siege mode.

Lf6MJUL.png

Shinra - Full Member

I am looking forward to the EK. I have been waiting for the time to come where a game creates an elaborate way for its players to basically shape the world that they live most in. I also cannot wait for the campaigns to begin. All of these simple 10 minute raiding parties where people steal loot is not very fun in most games. 

Ultimate dream for me is to play utility support with buffs and curses and maybe ability to reform environment. Outside pvp I want to scout areas, maybe make map (like cartographer) and scout some other things and discover and gather materials. And I wish that what I do isn't ultimately meaningless and have even some kind of meaning for other allies

Exploration and combat  with each reset should make it pretty fun rediscovering or even first time discovery of things you hadn't seen/ran across  and of course the Arch types in the game  really want balance so that theirs not a army of 1 arch type or another because of some OP skill/ability.  So in a nut shell balance Combat and ever changing exploration

Really looking forward to the dynamics of the PvP (realm vs realm) aspect of this game.  There is so much work that can go into a kingdom and to have that fail, well, we all know that can be disappointing on the losing gamer side.

I also like the fact that items and places can be destroyed.  This adds a whole new element to being on guard and how things can be overrun / over taken.  

This will be amazing!

I'm Looking foward to see a game that makes you feel that you are in a living world and that gives you a link with the character you're playing and the world you're living in.

I have great expectations for this game and i hope it will have its own place in the mmo genre, the game it's growing stronger and better with cool new mechanics that will surely distinguish crowfall from other mmorpg games.

Looking forward THIS --->https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFIjHrwTe0w

or THIS---> Crowfall - Game Overview 

Just the idea of world gets decay and it gets destroyed bring me here. I'm so tire of uncle bob guys, people who think they are awesome, but in reality they just clicked the same buttons over and over again. On the other hand we have league of legend players who got platinum, they are awesome because they use amazing tactics, they just not clic buttons.

Edited by xdrum
i forgot to insert the official video