Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Invites coming out for first wave of Alpha 1 testers

Hey folks,

If you're an Alpha 1 backer, and you pledged really early during our kickstarter campaign (thanks!) plase keep an eye on your email, as we're sending out the first batch of alpha-1 Hunger Dome invites as we speak.

To be clear: this does NOT mean the game is "going into alpha" !

- The pre-alpha test is going very well, and we want to test scalability, so we are pulling folks up from the Alpha 1 test to see how we handle larger numbers. 

- That also means the test might be bumpy, so please be patient with any emergent issues.

See you in game!

Todd

ACE

J Todd Coleman

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

[Rules of Conduct]

Are you guys addressing the people below #200 that didn't get an invite?

We have people in the four hundreds getting invites, but people with #76 has not gotten anything yet.

Again, thanks for letting this many people in this quickly

Edited by zinnie

Are you guys addressing the people below #200 that didn't get an invite?

We have people in the four hundreds getting invites, but people with #76 has not gotten anything yet.

Again, thanks for letting this many people in this quickly

I'm hopping its a batch email thing working itself out, cause nothing in my inbox yet.   :(

rSHxVEY.gif

@Zinnie I'm assuming when they stated Alpha 1 testers who pledged in early "kickstarter" means those who upgraded to the 2015 Sapphire+ may not be included, but this is an assumption. As I only pledged gold during kickstarter and was in #300's for the campaign but just recently upgraded to the 2015 Sapphire and I haven't received an invite.

I got in ultra late on the kickstarter, #11k and change but went to sapphire right away on kickstarter as well, good news is i think there are only a total of what 600 people in alpha 1 ?

*** Edit ***

There are actually 651 via kickstarter. just checked

Edited by NoobByDesign

@Zinnie I'm assuming when they stated Alpha 1 testers who pledged in early "kickstarter" means those who upgraded to the 2015 Sapphire+ may not be included, but this is an assumption. As I only pledged gold during kickstarter and was in #300's for the campaign but just recently upgraded to the 2015 Sapphire and I haven't received an invite.

Invite priorities are based on your original pledge date, not when you upgraded to Alpha 1 status.

rSHxVEY.gif

What a nice surprise.  Might not be able to make it to this first "Pre-Alpha for Alpha 1 testers" test , but will try.  I want to see those Centaurs first hand.

How Can Mounts Add to the Crowfall Experience?  Caravans, Hunting Boars, and more.

How Complex can Mining be in Crowfall?  Mining difficulty, fatigue, infrastructure.

I received my email but I haven't gotten the second email with the info to download it. Should I have gotten this email by now? Looks like less than 2 hours before the pre alpha is supposed to run?

I'm curious about this as well.  Having not received the first one via automatic process I'm quite uncertain.

[@--(o.O)@]

I received my email but I haven't gotten the second email with the info to download it. Should I have gotten this email by now? Looks like less than 2 hours before the pre alpha is supposed to run?

Me too.  I have been spamming f5 :D

"Float like a Butterfly.... Sting like a Misplaced Decimal Point" - Xarrayne 2018

YouTube Channel