Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
elita

possibly given wrong reward.

I was checking my rewards and forum badge and it shows I have access to the sapphire forum badge but I have only purchased the Amber badge.  Any clue why this might be?  I did purchase a second KS Amber package for a friend but would this give me the badge reward for spending a total of $500 on the game or is this some sort of mistake?

b4aa4af8d8.png

Then would it list the Alpha 1 access on the backer rewards or would they just grandfather me in?  The rewards only list Alpha 2 access.

I have the same problem too I brought amber kickstarter and a second kick starter does that mean I get the same reward? Although I would love to try to alpha test, but I am out of country till end of the month. The alpha 1 test not so important to me, just want to confirm would I get the reward if i buy 2 amber package. 

mael4.jpg

If you have $500 of cumulative spend in any form (double ambers, silver plus a medium castle and a t-shirt, etc) you should have the A1 access tier.

Official "Bad Person" of Crowfall

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully