Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Noc.

Greybox Tree - Must have

Novelty Tree?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like a novelty Greybox Tree in your EK?

• Yeah, 1 tree to symbolize the testing would be cool.
    • No, greybox is boring.

I personally get mesmerized with the greybox trees. I find my self always watching them over some of the streamers' fights lately. And so I know I've mentioned this before through other various media, but I'd like to own one in my EK. 

Even if it were a single cell, and a novelty item (one per account), I would like to have one. Something to commemorate Alpha testing. I know I can't be the only one. 

OS_Sig3.png

Would you like a purple stone and a blue dog to go with that?

Only if they were a reference to some earlier part of Crowfall. Some reason for the novelty. Then perhaps, yeah. Yeah I would want it. :P

OS_Sig3.png

+1 as well.  Simple idea and would be nice to have and oddly, I really like the stupid trees as well.

Kloke

Shadowbane / Server: War / Guild: DHL / Thief: Yin / Scout: Plexiglassdragon

I came into the thread expecting to make some snappy sarcastic comment but the idea grew on me a little.

I'd be neat to have that as as a reward for playing the alpha/beta. Really minor thing that would still be kinda neat.

Why not RED TREE or BLUE TREE!!? :( neat idea tho!

I like the grey box tree Idea. Ridiculous enough to get a snicker, but sentimental enough as a reminder of the hunger domes.

I like the grey box tree Idea. Ridiculous enough to get a snicker, but sentimental enough as a reminder of the hunger domes.

I know what he meant, I just want my tree to be red or blue, these two colors are my favorite ones * :D.

Or just let them do a variety of colors Original " Grey tree " then black,red,blue,white,orange,purple and etc that would be good :)

Edited by Mox

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.