Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
thenebrosity

GamingExports: PRE-ALPHA STREAM - VIEWER GIVEAWAYS

Hey everyone I'll be streaming the Crowfall Tests!  :D

Make sure to stop by and say hi, I'll be giving away some Crowfall stuff (for new and current members of the community) during the stream so be sure to hang tight or leave me tabbed on a separate window to be able to participate! :P

Hop in and ask me about the giveaway! So much excite! :D

Everyone has a chance to win, every 10 minutes you guys watch the stream for grants you a token which you can use to participate in a drawing. The more tokens you acquire the more you can enter and use to increase your chance of winning! :D

(For now, Tokens reset after every stream. Long term tokens will be adding up soon for even better prizes! Players can win prizes once a week.)

Follow the stream at: http://www.Twitch.tv/GamingExports

Edited by thenebrosity

OQa1xvz.png?1

lol ok.. I wonder if I'll still be able to steal directly from people's inventories.. hrmmm

;)Twitch - Twitter

RIP DOC GONZO

STREAM UPDATE:

Hey guys make sure to watch the stream today and participate in the giveaways (win a month of Crowfall VIP or Supporter Access to the forums for guest accounts made prior to Sep. 1st)! Congrats to detachablemonkeySkarthy and ScottyFox on winning a month of Crowfall VIP! ^_^

I will be streaming today's (Friday, September 11th) test at the following times: 9-11am CDT & 4-6pm CDT 

Time conversions: 7am-9am PST (Why ACE, Why!?) / 2pm-4pm PST  -|-- & --|-  10am-12pm EST / 5pm-7pm EST

- PLACEHOLDER UPDATED WITH EACH STREAM -
Edited by thenebrosity

OQa1xvz.png?1

lol ok.. I wonder if I'll still be able to steal directly from people's inventories.. hrmmm

;)Twitch - Twitter

RIP DOC GONZO

Stream Starting soon! :D

Will be adding stream updates via the placeholder above after each stream.  ^_^

Edited by thenebrosity

OQa1xvz.png?1

;)Twitch - Twitter

RIP DOC GONZO

That giveaway last time was both sad and hilarious. Poor NocturnalDemise had like 30 tokens, yet I won the first draw with 8, and then Khoth won the second with a single token.

Thanks for the VIP!

FLASH TEST (1hour) IS UP RIGHT NOW! :D

Grats to Kothravenheart87Dontcar for winning the last Drawings! VIP and pledge levels going out daily! Yay!

Test later today: Tuesday, September 15th from 8pm - 10pm CDT

Edited by thenebrosity

OQa1xvz.png?1

;)Twitch - Twitter

RIP DOC GONZO

HEY GUYS! :D STREAMING LIVE NOW!! Make sure you guys hop on and earn some tokens (you get one every 10 mins of watching!). Tokens allow you to enter into drawings that are held live on stream - This Sunday we'll be doing 5 giveaways! :D

Watch the stream at http://www.twitch.tv/GamingExports

OQa1xvz.png?1

;)Twitch - Twitter

RIP DOC GONZO