Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

Founders' Update: Great stuff is happening! - Official discussion thread

Minis are a great idea.  The larger figurines are great but they are not as fun to put around the house as the little mini's. Minis can show up in the freezer perched on the ice cube maker (frostweaver!) or on top of the thermostat box on the wall (confessor!).  Need to scout out a location for the centaur...

pixS8Wt.jpg

The Chronicles of Crowfall           The Free Lands of Azure            RIP Doc Gonzo.

This is the same CE that are included in the packages, KS and 2015, that have them or is this extra?

Same one.  Only KS packages have the Collectors' Edition however.

Gordon Walton, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Ah yes, now they can also make a mini fig of each creature as well (and 3 more of each of those creatures in their other stages as hunger consumes them) and I can have an entire game of D&D with exclusively Crowfall figurines.... The dream.

Edited by Vow

As a Gold member, this is how I view whats offered in the CE:

2015 Contributer Level Package (worthless - I have a gold package)
2 Guest Trial Passes (worthless - guest passes are advertisement for the company, not items I use)
Crowfall Game DvD (worthless - I have a digital download)
Collector's Edition Crowfall Artbook (I have artbooks from Warhammer online, WoW and some other games. The warhammer book was nice)
The music of Crowfall CD (worthless - I can burn my own CD from the game files for 15 cents)
Behind the scenes Crowfall footage (worthless - only because I get behind the scenes footage weekly)
Crowfall Comic Book (worthless - Ive gotten comics before, none have been good to read, look at, nor any have been worth keeping)
21 Tabletop miniatures of Crowfall archetypes (worthless to me - some people may find value, but one large statue would be better than 21 toys Ill never display)
3 months VIP subscription (worthless - in that I already have 9 months and I can buy more without a collector's edition)
Digital exclusive item (The only thing of value I truley see for people that have aready bought packages)

In game items. (costumes, titles, spell graphics, campfires, emotes, dances, ect) These are the things that have value to me, particularly when im already getting everything else...well for all practical purposes.

This Collectors' Edition is not for everyone. 

Same one.  Only KS packages have the Collectors' Edition however.

Thanks Gordon!  Yeah I have been on KS Amber since early on and hadn't known the 2015 packages didn't include them.  Good point to note as I work on guildmates who have yet to take the plunge!

Cheers,

~Icky

kaGO5WE.png

Thank you for a Collector's Edition with actual collectibles and not just extra pixels.

We haven't described the extra pixel parts yet, but they will also make people happy we hope!

Although the minis are a little bit tempting, it's still looking to me like melting it for $150 of shop credit is going to be more tempting.

Respect to Todd for coming out of the 25mm closet. The first step is admitting you have a problem...

Edited by Jihan

Official "Bad Person" of Crowfall

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully

yeah had me at mini's, do you guys just not want me to have money or what! lol

We get miniatures in our Collector's Edition?  That's so cool!  I didn't expect that.

Ah yes, now they can also make a mini fig of each creature as well (and 3 more of each of those creatures in their other stages as hunger consumes them) and I can have an entire game of D&D with exclusively Crowfall figurines.... The dream.

re: "why minis?"

...and, most importantly...

4. I really want to use Crowfall minis with my dwarven forge set.  

Aha!  At last, my plan is revealed: this entire project was just an incredibly elaborate, multi-stage ruse to feed my 25mm addiction.

Todd

ACE

My nerds; my brethren! 

Edited by Regulus

The Artist Formerly Known as Regulus

So if i am a KS amber backer i get 3 more months of vip from the CE from my pledge on top of the... six years i already have?

Good question, I honestly dont know.

I would think we don't get 3 months extra, but it does follow the box, so we might.

Need a dev response on this one.

So if i am a KS amber backer i get 3 more months of vip from the CE from my pledge on top of the... six years i already have?

Everything in the box is additive.  We're clearly not tricky enough, we need to study the competition more closely...

Current tests are at backer # 3??? There are 15,000+ A1 backers on the list and they add 1000 each time all rough math. At the current rate I calculate 2 weeksish before the last wave of Alpha 1 backers(i.e. me) gets to step foot in the dome for the 1st time. How soon AFTER that date are you letting "streamers" in for free? The way you guys are making it sound in the streamers thread is like "coming very soon". I should have just saved my money and built up my stream stats. Honestly the more backers (that are supposed to be there) you let in the more streams you will get. No need to forward these guys in line like the fast pass at Disney land.

KRIPTIKserratedv3_zps4ptlmh6o.gif

So just so we are clear, those of us who are Amber Tier and above get the same thing, yes? Cause I'll admit, if the clarification is this is for physical goods being physically shipped (though Amber tier was like 250 and with a physical disk?), then I'm tempted to want to try and upgrade to get all this stuff. I just want to make sure I'm not already getting it as is (particularly that soundtrack. and that OMFG artbook *is a collector of such things so having this on my shelf would be awesome*)

So just so we are clear, those of us who are Amber Tier and above get the same thing, yes? Cause I'll admit, if the clarification is this is for physical goods being physically shipped (though Amber tier was like 250 and with a physical disk?), then I'm tempted to want to try and upgrade to get all this stuff. I just want to make sure I'm not already getting it as is (particularly that soundtrack. and that OMFG artbook *is a collector of such things so having this on my shelf would be awesome*)

If I'm interpreting Tyrant's post above correctly - If you're Amber Kickstarter you get the CE.  If you're Amber 2015 you don't.

Edited by oridi

pixS8Wt.jpg

The Chronicles of Crowfall           The Free Lands of Azure            RIP Doc Gonzo.