Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

Founders' Update: Great stuff is happening! - Official discussion thread

Current tests are at backer # 3??? There are 15,000+ A1 backers on the list and they add 1000 each time all rough math. At the current rate I calculate 2 weeksish before the last wave of Alpha 1 backers(i.e. me) gets to step foot in the dome for the 1st time. How soon AFTER that date are you letting "streamers" in for free? The way you guys are making it sound in the streamers thread is like "coming very soon". I should have just saved my money and built up my stream stats. Honestly the more backers (that are supposed to be there) you let in the more streams you will get. No need to forward these guys in line like the fast pass at Disney land.

There are less than 900 Alpha 1 backers scattered across the 21k+ total backers we have.  Everyone of them will get to play 25 matches or more (if they can show up to take advantage of the many tests we will run).  We make no apologies for working to expose Crowfall to the core PvP audience after ensuring our backers have gotten their rewards and their opportunity to stream the game first. 

Gordon Walton, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Everything in the box is additive.  We're clearly not tricky enough, we need to study the competition more closely...

does that mean the contributor package included in the CE gives us a second account?

Current tests are at backer # 3??? There are 15,000+ A1 backers on the list and they add 1000 each time all rough math. At the current rate I calculate 2 weeksish before the last wave of Alpha 1 backers(i.e. me) gets to step foot in the dome for the 1st time. How soon AFTER that date are you letting "streamers" in for free? The way you guys are making it sound in the streamers thread is like "coming very soon". I should have just saved my money and built up my stream stats. Honestly the more backers (that are supposed to be there) you let in the more streams you will get. No need to forward these guys in line like the fast pass at Disney land.

I'm still waiting patiently for my turn to enter, we will all get our 25 matches. 

Don't begrudge them for trying to market the game. Anything that drums up more people to play means more allies/enemies for you to play with and more funds for development/salaries/lights ect.

Oh, and don't forget the Pre-alpha guys only got aprox. 1 week to play before the alpha 1's were in.

Nice looking CE, but I am a bit disappointed in the lack of digital exclusives. I still fondly remember my little campfire and exclusive character head in WAR. Would be nice to get two or three minor/amusing trinkets or skins to stand out, that is the norm for most recent CEs.

Nice looking CE, but I am a bit disappointed in the lack of digital exclusives. I still fondly remember my little campfire and exclusive character head in WAR. Would be nice to get two or three minor/amusing trinkets or skins to stand out, that is the norm for most recent CEs.

They have not yet been revealed, but we'll have them. See this official quote:

We haven't described the extra pixel parts yet, but they will also make people happy we hope!

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!

Woot for collectors editions.  However I'm confused as to the distribution rules.  Is there a certain backer level that will receive the CF CE box as well?  Or possibly an addin for the box with it's value based on our existing pledges?

I for one would love to see that on my shelf when the time comes, but I'm currently layawaying my sapphire backer and it's hard to justify another £100+ for something that own 90% of.  I hope you can see my logic here. 

Is there a certain backer level that will receive the CF CE box as well?

All Kickstarter packages from Amber and above have the CE included. Take a look at this rewards spreadsheet I made a few weeks ago: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LCUtaFNMAuHuhLXmB3UkoIiK3vR-9eVbUTo4uOeIi8Q/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by Canth

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!

Woot for collectors editions.  However I'm confused as to the distribution rules.  Is there a certain backer level that will receive the CF CE box as well?  Or possibly an addin for the box with it's value based on our existing pledges?

I for one would love to see that on my shelf when the time comes, but I'm currently layawaying my sapphire backer and it's hard to justify another £100+ for something that own 90% of.  I hope you can see my logic here. 

Did you read the rewards for Amber Patron when you have pledged? ;p

1441887944-t5v2g7y4.png

...and, most importantly...

4. I really want to use Crowfall minis with my dwarven forge set.  

Aha!  At last, my plan is revealed: this entire project was just an incredibly elaborate, multi-stage ruse to feed my 25mm addiction.

Ah!  Why wasn't there a kickstarter package that included a 6 hour gaming session with J Todd Coleman as DM?!