Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

Founders' Update: Great stuff is happening! - Official discussion thread

Sorry if I missed this- but if the CE grants a second full account, will I be able to transfer the digital exclusive(s) to my kickstarter rewards account? If we cannot do this, hard to give second account to anyone else...

Sorry if I missed this- but if the CE grants a second full account, will I be able to transfer the digital exclusive(s) to my kickstarter rewards account? If we cannot do this, hard to give second account to anyone else...

You can gift items and pledge packages from one account to another.

Gordon Walton, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Thanks! Much appreciated. Responsiveness on these forums is unreal... Will have account to give away in that case!

Attila: Your Guild member X camped my guild member X after we had a truce?

Me: Provide me a Screenshot?  Ok I see, I will handle my side and we will trade you two Commander Runes, 1 Bounty Hunter rune and pay for his repairs if you agree?

Wow, that's the most circuitous way to say "Enjoy your bane circle." that I've even seen.

Click here to join the Crowfall Discord chat community

Sekket on Mourning. Bhorov on Test Server. Youma the Pirate wherever TSP has sailed.

Wow, that's the most circuitous way to say "Enjoy your bane circle." that I've even seen.

It was and it wasn't as If they agreed then we left them alone.  We had taken over the server and even said that desert area was free to RP and be "FluffyBears" / farmers as we would stay off that island.  In this case thought it was a rival PvP guild so I extended an Olive Branch before we ended up in an all out war.

It typically ended in a Bane Circle being dropped and then I would "negotiate" for us to not attend the Bane if they then worked out a deal with us, including the cost of the Bane being paid back.  In this case though he said no deal and I logged in Plexiglassdragon which was my scout.  I was known on the server as our Bane Dropper so most Guild Leaders had me friended to see if they were in trouble.  

Oh how I miss that scout, he could not kill a bunny but boy he could run / fly fast and for ever and could see anyone around him through track / see invis.  My only job other than watching troup movements and relaying the information was to snare / bleed stealthers, kill runners and drop banes.

But to wrap up the story,as soon as I logged in that char, he decided that it was time to work it out and we avoided war for about a week until one of our Scout groups found them griefing one of our Nations guilds and a two week war began.

Thank you for the memories, I truly hope that Crowfall lives up to how amazing it was to play a Scout in Shadowbane.  You actually felt like you could change the tide of war by watching troop movements and relaying it back to your commanders.  I just hope that the Deer are not my only option as I really am not into playing animal characters and have not ever been for some reason.  I am hoping Ranger can fill the roll with Bows, Tracking and Stealth but time will tell and as long as we can hide the horns I would get over it.

Kloke

Edited by Kloke

Kloke

Shadowbane / Server: War / Guild: DHL / Thief: Yin / Scout: Plexiglassdragon

Ah too bad I can't upgrade into the CE, wanted to get Amber way back but couldn't. Well guess I'll just upgrade the account and forget about those mini figures.

Awesome!

Especially the minis and that's 21 totally, if there is a p&p rule book and map, then everything is perfect ,even digital version :wub:

But I know it will be a different story~ another big project like other video games did :P 

Awesome!

Especially the minis and that's 21 totally, if there is a p&p rule book and map, then everything is perfect ,even digital version :wub:

But I know it will be a different story~ another big project like other video games did :P

I'll doubt there is a map, seeing as how all the campaign maps are going to be procedurally generated.

Member of The BlackHand Order

Ah too bad I can't upgrade into the CE, wanted to get Amber way back but couldn't. Well guess I'll just upgrade the account and forget about those mini figures.

Yeah, I did the same thing last week, before I realized the DRASTIC difference between KS Amber and 2015 Amber.  Like 5 years of subscription difference, and no CE :(

Kickstarter Contributer | 2015 Amber

The Guardians | Guardian HQ

Yeah, I did the same thing last week, before I realized the DRASTIC difference between KS Amber and 2015 Amber.  Like 5 years of subscription difference, and no CE :(

Which is totaly legit.

As anyone not backing at KS time should naturally miss out on that.

Everyone got forever even to upgrade after KS. WIth leeway and stuff.

Amber was the best value pack (If you take into account that alpha 1 will be an real alpha and not meant to have "fun" all the time. Alpha 2 is good enough to be a part of the development routine~).

I got about 75 months of vip, each partially giftable (worth around 12 bucks per).

An CE which is worth 150 bucks of pledgelevel.

And a few goddies, for backing early with 250 dollars+tax.

Amber 2015 is still good. But just not godly anymore.

They early bird gets the worms, or in this exsample the minis.

But fear not, they will most likely be put up for sale too.

For a certain timeframe.

250 bucks for all that, is an investment in the future.

Sorry if this is a slight necro. If I read the posts right as a kickstarter backer I won't have to pay the additional shipping fees but I've to pay for customs? How will I check how much that's going to be?

I want the CE but not to the point there I'm shelling out another 50~100 bucks

Edit: Hey first post!

Edited by Lornalt