Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
miltenacious

Have I actually wrote much for a script? HAHA

Being the bilingual boss I am, I am working with someone else on advertising Crowfall to our international audience in the East, and boy, my script turned out to be like a 1.2 page essay! XD

Idk how to exactly attach a Word doc on here, but if you look for yourself, you can see that I am quite insightful on most of the info regarding the game right now.

Since I'm not an intense gamer (due to this "jack of all trades" harboring other talents and interests), would you have written an more informative and longer article on Crowfall? 

xEaNvuV.png

Idk how to exactly attach a Word doc on here, but if you look for yourself, you can see that I am quite insightful on most of the info regarding the game right now.

Copy+paste your text in a Google Document. Share it and set it up so everybody with the link can View it. Then copy+paste the link in here.

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!

Here's the link to my draft, guys. Again, this is based on my own perspective on the way I see Crowfall, so I have not read up on any articles or anything to get extra details. Additionally, keep in mind that gaming is only part of who I am; being born a jack-of-all-trades has its setbacks.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1M4pKGRAHsAxpKXkgIA1R9W83cjL91MJcypCu3QEKmdE/edit?usp=sharing

xEaNvuV.png

Without going into details of the document I think the document could use some more white space. Adding a blank line between the paragraphs would help. Maybe add some pictures to make it feel less like a book. Crowfall has some amazing art, why not use it?! Also maybe use a slightly bigger font. Like you said, it's a lot of text, so maybe cut some lines here and there. Be more on the point. Maybe use a bullet list.

The purpose of the document is to get people support the game and you'll have to make it as visually pleasing as possible. It has to be very attractive and make people excited for the game. 

ZCcquVD.png

Without going into details of the document I think the document could use some more white space. Adding a blank line between the paragraphs would help. Maybe add some pictures to make it feel less like a book. Crowfall has some amazing art, why not use it?! Also maybe use a slightly bigger font. Like you said, it's a lot of text, so maybe cut some lines here and there. Be more on the point. Maybe use a bullet list.

The purpose of the document is to get people support the game and you'll have to make it as visually pleasing as possible. It has to be very attractive and make people excited for the game. 

Canth, this is not something I am posting anywhere. It's a script for a video I am doing, and inserting available art and footage into a video is no difficult task for the video editing program. This is not a draft for people to read, these are words I have to memorize to advertise the game to Eastern audiences. On top of that, this script will be in 2 different languages. I hope we're on the same page now since the title clearly said that that the doc is a script. 

xEaNvuV.png

Canth, this is not something I am posting anywhere. It's a script for a video I am doing, and inserting available art and footage into a video is no difficult task for the video editing program. This is not a draft for people to read, these are words I have to memorize to advertise the game to Eastern audiences. On top of that, this script will be in 2 different languages. I hope we're on the same page now since the title clearly said that that the doc is a script. 

Ah, my bad! Yes, we are now on the same page!  :D

ZCcquVD.png