Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Looking For Old Members From Shadowbane Launch

arsine

Hey, Anyone on from day one Shadowbane launch that being from the guilds Malice, ScornDeath, SolusGens, Deso, Scarletcolored Vampires, KGB, and DB?

PRX!!!

*writes name in large book named "People to kill first"*

Know me and fear me. My embrace is for all and is patient but sure. The dead can always find you. My hand is everywhere - there is no door I cannot pass, nor guardian who can withstand me.

694a6f04-03a1-4af3-8e11-ddd1baa87348.jpg

You need a book for that?  All my enemies have already been killed, I just need to remember one name these days...guess what you are at the top of a very short list.

EZgFne1.png

started off in db but left....i think i was in malice or one of those other ones after. What was the tiney pk guild with a black sheild and gold teeth called? I Played with them the most on that server.

ezgzn8.jpg

Whats left of Malice exists in ODB and -X-. If Malice exists as an entity in crowfall, it would be a subguild connected to one of those 2. We havent existed as our own guild since darkfall beta, and brailla on SB -- so a couple years.

Edited by fuggeroffuggington

Untitled_zpsjrvzldjp.png

Fugger of Fuggington - Shadowbane

SkippyBojangle - PS4

Whats left of Malice exists in ODB and -X-. If Malice exists as an entity in crowfall, it would be a subguild connected to one of those 2. We havent existed as our own guild since darkfall beta, and brailla on SB -- so a couple years.

Heard from Restyled lately?

• 3 weeks later...

Woww, I completely forgot about SolusGens, I haven't heard that name in forever. I played at launch, but not in a huge guild. I have such a poor memory, I can't remember which guild it was now. But a handful of our guilds were on this ice continent, and we ended up forming the "Ice Alliance," to fight against this one really huge zergy guild that was far to the north. I usually can remember their name, but can't summon it from memory now. But they were non-KoS, but they were so huge they dominated all the best resources and camps on the map, and so we all hated them.

*EDIT: I think the guild was Warrior Nation, the big one. Does that ring any bells?

Edited by Theomancer

aS52sKM.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

hey all, think my name was exor from solus gens. (it was a long time and many mmo's ago)

anyone playing this game? 

also, those of you that were in solus gens, can you provide names?

Edited by exorSOLUSGENS

PRX!!!

*writes name in large book named "People to kill first"*

It's always good to see old friends and competitors gearing up for new games. In case it helps your book here's a screenshot of our names that we took after defending our castle last week in the game we're currently playing.

dorMNWi.jpg

To arsine: Crowfall is a ways off yet, but we are looking very closely at it!

Edited by Tuco

• 2 weeks later...

I was in r30's tagged in the sub guild Demize, then later we formed up Scorned Death with Stargod leading the way.

35lg7rc.jpg