Pann

Of gods and mortals - Official discussion thread

"Next, you have the All Father’s younger brother and sister: Khronos the Watcher and Yaga the Crone.  These three siblings are really cosmic-level in terms of scope and power; they represent the primal forces of Space, Time and Magic."

it lists 2 people yet says "these three siblings?"

Edited by oberon

"Next, you have the All Father’s younger brother and sister: Khronos the Watcher and Yaga the Crone.  These three siblings are really cosmic-level in terms of scope and power; they represent the primal forces of Space, Time and Magic."

it lists 2 people yet says "these three siblings?"

Thought that was weird too

*Mouth Waters*

If I am not mistaken, this is the first time we've heard of Khronos.  Glad to hear he is one of the big boys, after the All Father.

I'd say Kane is my favorite right now, and I am intrigued by Khronos' time schtick.  Looking forward to more of these updates.

Edited by sneaky_squirrel

Dave sure likes big juggs. lol

She represents, in part, health and prosperity (which I assume includes fertility).  She is also a mother figure so this art direction makes a lot of sense.

Edited by Siegnir

Below them in succession you have the All Father’s eldest sons, twins Arkon and Kane.  As their birthright they were gifted the Sun and the Moon

I thought this was a little weird. That sounds like a pretty minor gift in a universe full of planets with their own celestial objects and there isn't any focus on just one of them like most game lore.

I thought this was a little weird. That sounds like a pretty minor gift in a universe full of planets with their own celestial objects and there isn't any focus on just one of them like most game lore.

I would rage if I only got a small moon out of the entire universe.

Meanwhile inside the hunger...

4 figures stand infront of a large giant throne shaped as a large maw full of fangs. They floating in a vast dark purplish miasma swirling and churning devouring all light save the dim light emanating from the maw of throne...

The TYRANT gazes upon the battered figure held between his 2 subordinates Blixtev the Brutal and the enigmatic figure cloaked in shadows under a hooded robe known simply as, Todd. 

"The All Father you say? Pathetic..."

The battered figure raises his head slightly and through bleeding lips mutters "You will never have your way evil TYRANT, the humans of Earth will stop your nefarious scheme... " His voice breaks off into a gurgling cough.  

"HA!" yells the TYRANT "The Humans of earth are fools, only caring for their "Games" and simple pleasures such as drink, pleasure, food and something known as automobiles."

Blixtev the Brutal backhands the pathetic looking battered figure across his face sending blood and spittle into the void below. He then lifts up the all fathers head stares into his eyes and says, "Soon using this *Crowfall* device you and that foolish excuse for a dragon provided us we will conquer not only this universe but theirs as well!"

Blixtev the Brutal pauses for a deep breath then continues his rant  "The TYRANT has already promised me all the spoils of this new world and my claim to the species known as a "Kitten" will come to pass! With this army we will then be able to invade other realms where their inhabitants are not so gluttonous and lazy as these foolish humans. Their world shall truly become a FEAST FOR CROWS!"

The Shadowy figure known only as Todd (or Jtodd to his human pawns) then looks up towards the throne the TYRANT sits upon and smiles deeply and genuinely from the shadows of his hood. Secure in the knowledge that his plan will come to fruition just as the TYRANT is basking in his final victory Todd continues to smile. Soon he will be the one sitting on the hunger throne with all the so called "gods" kneeling at his feet, everyone will fully capitalize HIS name and the Owlbear monster will finally be HIS! (With a scorpion tail)

Edited by Zandur

This is kinda gruesome but my interpretation...

- Gaea is a life giver

- Blood on her hands like she ripped something out

- Large breasts (because she was pregnant you nerds)

- Blood trail from behind her leg around the ankle

- Claw mark on her arm

Gaea was involuntarily used as a host to breed somethin evil that fed of her life giving properties. Unable to find an alternative, she tried to rip it out of herself before it got to powerful. It clawed and killed her but in her sacrifice the Evil (hunger) was not allowed to fully mature and is weak enough for us to fight against.

Ps. @jtoddcoleman I like these teasers we can try to unravel :)

Edited by Ziz