Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My favorite vids so far

ObsLoD

I kind of hope they make new game modes for testing.

Like when they introduce the stealthy characters. Ranger, Assassin, and Stalker (anti-stealth)

Maybe a sort of Hide and Seek game.

OS_Sig3.png

Im really interested in how archers and mages are going to work at release. Like if they will have trajectories and such. Will each fireball or arrow travel at its own speed and will you need to lead the target etc. Also a huge fan of stealthers doing backstabs and doing stealing which they said would be in.

www.twitch.tv/obslod  |  www.youtube.com/obslod  | www.lordsofdeath.com

Im really interested in how archers and mages are going to work at release. Like if they will have trajectories and such. Will each fireball or arrow travel at its own speed and will you need to lead the target etc. 

This is already confirmed.

All projectiles will be physics based and the lack of tab-target means you will need to lead to target.

It will definitely make it pretty challenging to play ranged types, and therefore even sweeter when you make it work.

• 1 month later...

Looks pretty solid so far. Similar videos made me upgrade my pledge.

I do hope they do a good job at making the animations buttery smooth. I can't deal with clunky characters.

Also, some of the attacks seem to be hard to hit. I can't exactly pin it down but it seems sometimes the actual direction lags behind the crosshair.

Either way, HYPE.

War. War never changes.