Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Enter the Immortal Raven!

CorvusSilver

Hello everyone. My real name is unimportant, so you can call me Corvus Silver. I've jumped from MMO to MMO a lot, but none of them were quite what I wanted. I think Crowfall and the Dying Worlds will be the ideal battleground for me.

I want to make a small guild to mess around with each other and other guilds that are doing perhaps a little TOO well and could do with less loot. I want to RP some epic adventures, regardless of the actual danger. Actually, we're all immortal anyway, so who cares how dangerous things get!

I'm not sure what class I'll be, but I'm thinking Ranger or Assassin when the stretch goal for male Assassins is reached. I'll want to focus on close combat with a light sword combined with, if possible, a nice crossbow for taking potshots or sniping targets. Ideally, I'd like to be a sneaky assassin who won't just go down the second he's caught.

Hope Crowfall proves to be the MMO I want, and I hope people don't mind a little chaos on the battlefield every once in a while!

7111d4fea662ddcedc732a7b7c3ebe1e.png

I want to RP some epic adventures, regardless of the actual danger. 

Nice to see that in a game that is understandably focused on PvP, that some are looking forward to RPing while whacking one another.  :)

Welcome to the forums.

Welcome! If you're looking to make your own small guild I might make a couple suggestions for ya.

Free Lands of Azure - A nice start up EK that is bringing in PvP guilds and RP guilds to make their own sort of "Westeros". Looks promising if it stays updated and current.

The Dregs - Help brand and get your guild going, as well as meet more members of the community.

OS_Sig3.png