Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fauzool

Not invited into alpha test

Are you an actual Kickstarter backer or someone who had a Kickstarter package gifted to them? I had a package gifted to me so I don't get into the early testing but I do have the added value.

I got mine yesterday. It'll come. Make sure you check your junk mail folder.

Also... the game is at least 2 years away. You'll have plenty of time

I guess it's been falling into the spam folder. Check that OP.

OS_Sig3.png

If he got an invite, he would be in the "Tester" group but he isn't. So either they forgot him or he doesn't have the privilege of the Alpha 1 KS group. The later happens when you get the Sapphire package gifted (I think it is that way). If he is in the A1 group I'd ask the support about it. 

You get the wolves...lots of wolves...and sheep that wear armor and have developed an appetite for blood soaked grass - dubanka

Even insects smell good when roasted - a random confessor

Also if perhaps you upgraded to Sapphire from Amber and put it on layaway, you dont get any of the Sapphire perks until you pay the entire balance.

"He's like Batman except without the moral compass" ~Juror during first innocent verdict 

Ghost's of War, PvP gaming community founded 2002

http://community.crowfall.com/index.php?/topic/8756-sept-13-test-announcement-7pm-10pm-cdt/

Taken from this post^ "All Kickstarter backers with the Alpha 1 reward have been invited.  All backers with the Alpha 1 reward who backed us through April 17th have been invited."

You have been a member Since 26 Apr 2015

Maybe you needed to register on the website before this date even if you were on kickstarter earlier. 

nap8S2r.pnghttp://youtube.com/multimegawatts subscribe for Crowfall videos!

I have also not been invited just trying to figure out if I will get an invite or not 

You should have. Contact support@artcraftent.com to get that fixed.

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!

Is there an estimate on when Alpha 2 groups will start to get invites? Sorry if this info is already out there, I'm sure I'm not the first to ask...

the more you wait the better it will be. no rush bros

Disagree. Part of what we're testing is the access notification system. If someone should have access and doesn't, that's not just a problem for him, that's a problem for potentially a significant number of players in later phases.

Any A1 backers who don't have access should be emailing support.

Official "Bad Person" of Crowfall

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully

That is the part of Alpha and Pre-Alpha noone thinks about.  Not just waiting in line to play the game.  Waiting in line to see if we can find issues with the game.  No one wants a steaming pile of poorly made socks launch *cough Archeage cough*.  So lets find all the issues.  Nail them down and roll into launch ready to rock!