Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
checkyotrack

CheckYoTrack's Dating Advice Thread

Alright nerds its okay. I'm here to help. We will save you from yourself. Ask anything and I will answer.

Edited by checkyotrack

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

My recommendation is that if you are married, don't even think about it.  Sadly, I have been there and done that.  Not one of my badges of honor.

SR8DSigTemp_Tahru.png

Is your name WiFi? Cause I'm really feeling a connection.

Also, talking like a normal human being has also proven to be wildly successful.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

"Aye girl, are you a Sharpie? Cause you are Ultra Fine."

In all seriousness, life is so much easier if you find a girl that games. She is ten times more likely to understand the addiction. I met my wife online and it was pretty much love at first pixel.

9e58b2ae2f9ac9f2904b5d4c33b609bb92d1a174

"Sharp alone, deadly together."

Dating this girl out on Long Island. She wants to hike with me. That's pretty much my dream girl.

Plus she has a Masters in education and I figured if I ever pull a girl with a Masters degree I need to make that poorly made socks work.

SWrkfdj.jpg

In all seriousness, life is so much easier if you find a girl that games. She is ten times more likely to understand the addiction. I met my wife online and it was pretty much love at first pixel.

And here I married a cosmetologist with no interest in gaming. At the very least she is supportive. But I still wish she'd venture into the world of gaming.

OS_Sig3.png

And here I married a cosmetologist with no interest in gaming. At the very least she is supportive. But I still wish she'd venture into the world of gaming.

Yea it makes things easier, and we can sit and theorycraft over dinner lol. But yes I suppose the best you could hope for is support if they don't game, lol.

9e58b2ae2f9ac9f2904b5d4c33b609bb92d1a174

"Sharp alone, deadly together."

Only Brazzers in my selfies with your mom, Headlight.

SWrkfdj.jpg

It almost looks as if you had beards both on the top and on the bottom of your head. Are there any good pickup lines that could somehow smoothen that unnecessary duality ?

Edited by rajah

If a lady asks for it.

M'lady do you like the neckbeard and the fedorah?

SWrkfdj.jpg

To be fair that guy probably pulls more women than you have wet dreams of.

SWrkfdj.jpg