Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The warrior has arrived!

Hi fellow CF backers!

I am a 30 year old engineer from Oslo, Norway.

I've played in multiple games over the years, but a quick summary would be:

Lineage 1 and 2 - My dad brought me a copy from the US in 1999 and I fell in love. The PvP in both games were awesome

Ultima Online - unfortunately only played for a little bit before i started Lineage

Guildwars 1 - Never got into GW2, the limited skill-system killed it for me.

Gunz and Gunz 2 - fast paced pvp battles, really good games.

After Lineage 2 and Gunz, I never found a PvP game that really got my intention until the Crowfall Kickstarter. Having played some UO I hoped this could be the next big PvP mmo for me.

I have followed the development of this game for a couple of months, both on reddit/twitter and on the website. I really like the concept of the dying worlds and resetting campaigns and decided it was time to show my support.

I love the Alpha footage that has been shown and it shows great promise so far. I'm also looking for a decent PvP guild to start getting to know a couple of people before game launches.

Edited by Drasul Roth'ado

Hey and welcome to the Crowfall community!

I have never played any of the games you have played, so they must be bad.

But if you have any questions about Crowfall, give me a shout.

edit: and its always nice to finally see some norwegians up in this place...Where are you guys hiding?

Edited by zinnie

Welcome to the forums... you've played some games that take quite a bit of skill, especially GunZ....

Never heard of Gunz, so it cant be that hard.

His list is pretty mediocre... He does not even have your baby CSGO on it.

Thanks NocturnalDemise, I appreciate it man!

zinnie: I have no clue what your problem is, but thanks for stopping by anyways.

Vikingnail: thanks man!  And it took me ages to get used to Gunz, but its an incredible game.

Edited by Drasul Roth'ado

Interesting name where does it come from? Welcome to the fourms.

Drasul was actually the middle name of a good friend of mine, and he never used it in his games so asked if I could use it for one of my characters in Lineage, and he said yes. Roth'ado was something I came up with during my Lineage 2 era, previously I was just known as Drasul.

Thanks for stopping by!

Welcome to the forums.  Nice to see another old UO player, even if only for a short while.

UO was amazing when I played it, I really enjoyed the freedom you had to almost do whatever you wanted.

Hopefully Crowfall can be something similar.

And thanks man!

• 2 weeks later...