Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Legacy of the Void

VIKINGNAIL

The hype for the game died after Wings of Liberty; Heart of the Swarm was good, but it's taking way too long for Legacy of the Void to come out. I'm only interested in finishing the campaign now, I have no hype for it left after the announcement of Fallout 4. 

Edited by zero2none

The hype for the game died after Wings of Liberty; Heart of the Swarm was good, but it's taking way too long for Legacy of the Void to come out. I'm only interested in finishing the campaign now, I have no hype for it left after the announcement of Fallout 4. 

All too true, the game chased quite a few people away because of the difficult entry level and the expansions were once every 2 1/2 years. This is still one of the best games created to date and jump started the big stage for e-sports though.

Edited by Uyathefox

Sugoi ! - Head of Disciplinary Committee

YhuWX9S.png

The scene was pretty small in the U.S though WoL brung a lot more life into it

This is true to a degree since streaming became infinitely more easy as well, but it was more just a cycle... sc:bw was popular globally for a while too, til people realized only 1 region could really compete, sc2 went through a similar cycle. 

Skeggold, Skalmold, Skildir ro Klofnir

My life for Aiur

... I mean Ner'zhul

I'm more excited for the WCIII remake via the SC World Maker.  No idea when that is supposed to be complete though.

Edited by Siegnir

Screen_Shot_2015_09_13_at_3_04_43_PM.png

Check us out here.

• 2 weeks later...

Blizz killes SC2 by not giving it enough love, i no longer know how long protoss was top race now. And it is so fun to watch sc2 tournaments, i wish i could keep watching them for many years, but if blizzard goes like this, game will die pretty fast.