Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Keaggan

Free Lands of Azure [Now Accepting Guilds & Members!]

dsVndn4.jpg

Welcome to the Free Lands of Azure! My name is Keaggan. While like most everyone here, I'll be spending vast majority of my time in the Campaign Worlds looting bodies of the unclean...Confessor is my fave archetype! So, why am I doing this then?

I want to be a world builder – an architect of sorts. I find it absolutely fascinating and exciting to craft a "shard." But it is boring and unsatisfying if others aren't enjoying it too. Being that this is a community driven game I'm stoked to collaborate with like minded people to help grow this coalition by creating a unique home for fellow players.

Spoiler...already working on how to add easter eggs for any explore types out there!

jEYLSdP.png

***DISCLAIMER***

***The FLA is NOT a guild but a community. We are not asking people to leave their guilds but rather bring them along to help create a player driven community.***

• No monarch Rule.
  • Low Taxes.
  • Guilds of sufficient size will be allotted land.
  • Each guild territory will be self governed.
  • Role Play only zones will be a space for RP guilds to come and help shape the lore of the EK and establish townships.
  • Regular events such as our 4 seasonal PvP tournaments that will offer real prizes & massive EK scavenger hunts.
  • Guild sponsored events are welcomed!
  • PvP focused guilds or individuals that want to spend the majority of their time in CW (as I imagine most of will) need only plant their banner in our EK. We will handle the maintenance.
  • More features will be added.

hrOB1KH.png

Our goal is to collaborate with like minded people to help grow this coalition into a community by creating a unique home for fellow players with RP & PvP only zones, events, and fun world crafting.”

-Free Lands of Azure

As I'm not one for long speeches nor walls of text I probably missed some things. If you have ANY questions please feel free to ask.

Edited by Keaggan

yFuJeCo.png

World Architect: Keaggan
  • World design and layout.
  • EK resource quartermaster.
Community Overseer: NocturnalDemise
  • Enthusiastic & Creative “Idea Person.”
  • Strong desire to EK growth.
  • Leads recruitment & events.
Head Hunter: **VACANT**
  • Establish relationships with potential EK citizens.
  • Handle citizenship applications.
  • Work to place guilds and individuals in desired locations.
  • Reports to the Community Overseer.
Master of Ceremonies: Oridi
  • Build variety of events including PvP or RP focused ones.
  • Create event layouts.Set rules, gather prizes and determine winner(s).
  • Reports to the Community Overseer.
Loremaster: **VACANT**
  • A creative writer and story teller.
  • Inscribe the origins of the FLA.
  • Coordinate with Scribes to maintain a cohesive RP Zone.
  • Work closely with the World Architect in creating a consistent narrative.

LPgSjc8.png

Are you a guild looking to be part of a larger community? A PvP clan searching for a keep to hang there Campaign World trophies but don't want to deal with the fuss of building and maintaining your own EK? Are you a crafter that is in need of a town to sell your goods? Do you enjoy RPing and immersing yourself in lore? Or maybe you would just like to socialize more? If you said yes to any of that, we are looking for you!

You do not have to be in a guild to join. We will have several “free cities” that offer room for smaller guilds and individuals to find a home in.

XzvYOdg.png
Guilds: Guilds that reach a sufficient size will be given their own territory. All guests in another guild's town are expected to be respectful of the wishes of the guild.

Free Cities: These are open to individuals and smaller guilds that would like to be part of our EK community.

Edited by Keaggan

Individuals and Guilds alike, please feel free to PM one of us with any questions about the Free Lands of Azure (FLA). It's a great place to put to use all those forts and land parcels, as well as developing our own economic bubble.

Some reasons to join:

• The FLA will be sectioned off into regions, own your very own piece of land and defend your borders against others in the PvP regions.
  • Do you RP? Bring your character to life within FLA and partake in many of the RP events that'll be hosted. You can even make your own!
  • Crafters and Treasure Seekers can take advantage of an economy that is ran by the collective members in FLA. Don't worry about outside influences!
  • Join Early, and help us build the history of FLA. Vote on names for different regions. Claim land for your guild. Be a founding member!
  • Earn points over time, and by participating in events to enter in contests for awesome rewards!

So rather you are alone wolf, venturing out in the Campaign Worlds against the odds, or a Guild of like minded members; Join the FLA, and let's shape history.

Thank you Anaraion! Cool sig by the way. ;) Although I personally think you should center it. :P

Yeah I like the sig... ALOT.

Too bad you don't have a cool guildie to make you one  :P .

As for centering I was debating that.  Will consider you suggestion :) .

Best of luck with your plans.  Should be a great thing to watch grow!

Thank you gizmaul! We are working to build a community first EK so you don't have to just watch. You can join us in helping shape it too :)

Sorry to hear about the death of your old thread, my condolences. Once again, good luck with everything!

Glad you came here too and lent us your support!

Yeah the forums had some tweaks done to it and no one knows what was changed. After about 2 weeks of back and forth with the devs I figured it was time to bite the bullet and make this new thread. Added our awesome new banner made by the talented NocturnalDemise and had a chance to finally update our Small Council. Both Oridi & Noc have been working hard behind the scenes and needed to be recognized in their new positions. 

Interesting concept here guys.  All the best!!

o/ to Noc ^_^  !!

Thanks Anaraion! 

The concept is really a carry over from many experiences we've had in older MMOs and wanted to grow a similar type of close nit community here. Hope you take a closer look and consider joining :D 

Serrated has joined with Azure to help create a place where guilds can collectively participate and discover the richer potential in EK life.  Having talked with Keaggan at some length I became convinced that Azure can be that place through its commitment to neutrality and wiliness to adapt.

Some key points that pushed some concerns aside were the assurance that Azure will not interfere in guild verses guild politics.  There will be areas in which the rule of law is peace, but other areas where peace is not the priority.  Guild owned areas will be ruled entirely under guild laws.

Lastly, a guild is not required to put all their assets in Azure.  Maybe a guild just wants a store front or a command post in a hostile area.

Serrated joined with Azure because we felt it was a good way to make the overall Crowfall experience better for our members.  We hope other guilds, be it friend or foe, join us in making Azure a fun place to go.  Keaggan is looking for a joint organic vision that we all can design together.

SR8DSigTemp_Tahru.png

I'm still looking for a recruitment officer.

As a Recruitment Officer, you'd help build and ultimately shape FLA by finding guilds and individuals that have a strong sense of community. I'm looking for someone with:

Good organizational and communication skills.

The ability to maintain neutrality between guild politics. 

Personable and approachable attitudes

A willingness to help FLA be the best community EK in Crowfall.

No applications necessary, just send me a PM if you're interested and we will go from there.

Edited by NocturnalDemise

Serrated has joined with Azure to help create a place where guilds can collectively participate and discover the richer potential in EK life.  Having talked with Keaggan at some length I became convinced that Azure can be that place through its commitment to neutrality and wiliness to adapt.

Some key points that pushed some concerns aside were the assurance that Azure will not interfere in guild verses guild politics.  There will be areas in which the rule of law is peace, but other areas where peace is not the priority.  Guild owned areas will be ruled entirely under guild laws.

Lastly, a guild is not required to put all their assets in Azure.  Maybe a guild just wants a store front or a command post in a hostile area.

Serrated joined with Azure because we felt it was a good way to make the overall Crowfall experience better for our members.  We hope other guilds, be it friend or foe, join us in making Azure a fun place to go.  Keaggan is looking for a joint organic vision that we all can design together.

Thank you for the vote of confidence Tahru! We're excited to have you part of the FLA.

It was a good conversation and I'm glad we could answer your questions, helping you and Serrated see the vision we are building more clearly  :)

Awesome stuff!

Thank Zim! I see you're still waiting on the fridges to see what comes of the FLA  ;)

Thank you for the vote of confidence Tahru! We're excited to have you part of the FLA.

It was a good conversation and I'm glad we could answer your questions, helping you and Serrated see the vision we are building more clearly  :)

Thank Zim! I see you're still waiting on the fridges to see what comes of the FLA  ;)

While I absolutely stand behind what you guys plan to do here, I can confidently say that WS will not be a part of FLA as we have plans already for kingdom building that we will be implementing. :)

9e58b2ae2f9ac9f2904b5d4c33b609bb92d1a174

"Sharp alone, deadly together."

While I absolutely stand behind what you guys plan to do here, I can confidently say that WS will not be a part of FLA as we have plans already for kingdom building that we will be implementing. :)

Well if you don't want a slice of the paradise, you can always stop by the market when it's up and running.

I understand having an EK vision and wanting to make it a reality! We are also working on an "Alliance Program" that mutually support's EKs that have a community first mind set. When we work out some more details we'd be interest in maybe talking some things over :)