Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Testing for about an hour in the morning.

GENERAL

• Players should no longer join the match shiny and gold.
  • Fix an issue where players would incorrectly see the error message "client version mismatch"
  • Added skip button to the intro video for first play and updated video files with subs
  • Fixed an issue where buffs / debuffs would persist after the player died. 
  • Updated visual appearance of the hunger dome deathcloud. 
  • Updated Crowd Control Immunity visual appearance.
  • Fixed an issue where players would enter a zone in combat. 
  • All powers have seen an update to their additive weapon damage. This change results in faster attacks doing less damage and slower attacks doing substantially more.
  • Fixed an issue where visual highlights would not updated on equipped items. 
  • When the client receives the "map lost" message, it should now disconnect you and send you back to the login screen.
  • Campfires are no longer targetable so legionnaires and knights can no longer attack them to gain rage/mana.
  • Corpses should no longer be targetable and will no longer be able to block abilities from hitting nearby targets.
  • Reduced the amount of time it takes for characters to recover from Knockdown and Stun effects.
  • Various improvements to networking. 

CONFESSOR

• Updated Hellfire Shield visual appearance. 
  • Updated animation for Hellfire Tornado's.
  • New particle effects for Confessor's Flames of Truth. 

LEGIONNAIRE

• Legionnaire's proc heal now heals for 2% of targets maximum health per charge. 
  • Updated Legionnaire's "How to play" screen to reflect recent changes. 
  • Legionnaire's Retaliate now hits 2 time (down from 5). Damage dealt remains unchanged. 
  • Legionnaire's default weapon damage has been changed from slashing to crushing to reflect recent updated default equipment. 
  • Updated Legionnaire Audio
  • Fixed an issue that was causing longer than intended animation lock on Legionnaire's rear kick.

KNIGHT

• Updated Knight's "How to play" screen to reflect recent changes.

Gordon Walton, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Testing for about an hour in the morning.

9:30 am - 10:30 am CDT => 4:30 pm - 5:30 pm CEST/CET

By my time will be (6:30 pm - 7:30 pm GMT+4)

Guys and gals from around the world be ready for snap test.  ^_^

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

Just run CFPlay.exe to patch and run the game.  Play as you would normally.

@Tyrant So, maybe a bug: I haven't been able to run the game from CFPlay at any point so far since downloading. Patcher works ok (I assume, because it seems to take actions) but the 'Launch Application' button does "nothing". The red bar fades out and I see the spinner icon next to 'complete' but nothing else. After a few seconds it reverts to the idle state of showing the red progress bar.

Workaround has been to run CrowfallClient_Debug.exe directly.

Edit: Image

fymohz.jpg

Edited by Trynthlas

Authentication Failed hard to patch when that comes up :(

Edited by Darkboo

- Guess my profile picture was too much for the forum Mod... I best leave it blank I already picked the least offensive one I had!

Authentication Failed hard to patch when that comes up :(

I'm getting the same thing. I'm able to log into the game, but I can't log into the patcher. I thought maybe it was because I still had 2FA enabled (even though it's worked fine until now), so I tried to disable it. I got the message that it has been disabled, but the when I click on my account, it still says enabled.

Hopefully this is just an issue with the patcher and it will be resolved when the patch is ready.

Edit: Okay, it's working now. Weird. Game is patching.

Edit 2: Okay, now the site shows that 2FA is disabled. I also got the "source file was corrupted" message on the patcher.

Edited by Arkade

Patch up.

And after it downloaded, I got a "source file was corrupted" error in the patcher. Repairing now to see if that fixes it.

Well, apparently it did. Latest build is develop.2160.9c107c11.

Edited by gimpchimp

Patch up.

And after it downloaded, I got a "source file was corrupted" error in the patcher. Repairing now to see if that fixes it.

I had the same thing. Repairing worked for me.

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!

Well if someone had your CF password then you'd know about it, because they'd have access to your forum account too :)

Also, ACE themselves have said to disable 2FA as it isn't implemented yet.

Edited by gimpchimp

If you read the emails that ACE has been sending, they say to disable 2FA. I haven't up until now because I didn't have a problem logging in, but now that it's disabled, I'm able to log in. I don't know for sure if that's what fixed it, but it's worth a try.