Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Elvine

1 Confessor vs 3

Had a lot of lag issues tonight with the testing, but we had a game where it wasn't too bad. Ended up taking out 3 people against myself as a Confessor. Sneaky Knight came in after I took them out and killed me to win the match though. Enjoy! :3

https://youtu.be/BR-cGhzqJvc?t=2m55s

Check out other Pre-Alpha combat testing in this playlist, https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLxnFlWEZCL24AXp79XOtR-grw5NDymqZ3

Edited by Elvine

I might have to watch this a few times before I understand how you did that and what skills you used lol. But nice job! Also I like the updated shield animation. No more superhero/power ranger look!

The confessor fire ring aoe pulse thing is absolutely OP. It does 330-450 dmg on crits every second for 10 seconds? And you can keep it up almost all the time? It even still ticks if you are knocked down or in your invisibility mode. They really need to tone down the damage on it.

www.twitch.tv/obslod  |  www.youtube.com/obslod  | www.lordsofdeath.com

aww..you'd think the confessor's humongous booty would make her bounce when knocked down.

Would cause another powerful melee range AoE explosion when she's gassy..launching the knight into the hunger xD

I'd like the ability to at least turn off the damage numbers.

Or have them replaced with severity impact animations for crits as a stretchgoal or something.

The 'knockdown' floating above the confessor is redundant..thats just stating the obvious...

Domination! 

Actually, I just had to double check the damage values of hellfire aura after seeing this. Yup, found a miscalculation. It's currently getting an additive 180% weapon damage but is also ticking twice a second. This should either be once a second or a reduced weapon damage add.

Personally, I'm a fan of more ticks so will adjust accordingly. 

Tully Ackland

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc. 

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

[Rules of Conduct]

Tip for other confessors, if you pop your dmg reflect to a confessor that is spamming their aura you will destroy them with reflect damage.  This aura should only be used against knights and legios.

And the damage on this is normally lower, it sounds like an advanced weapon pick up with the bug that Tully found turns into high numbers.

Edited by jbigg

QgGGP67.gif

This video shows a side of Crowfall I have yet to see.  The motions seem fluid and quick.  In the several tests I have played, I see nothing at all like this.  Are you super close to the server or something?

Domination! 

Actually, I just had to double check the damage values of hellfire aura after seeing this. Yup, found a miscalculation. It's currently getting an additive 180% weapon damage but is also ticking twice a second. This should either be once a second or a reduced weapon damage add.

I hope ACE consider their archtype powers - so it`s easy to adapt both environments with and without friendly fire, @Tully.

MQfHl7c.png

Crowfall Game Client: https://www.crowfall.com/en/client/

This video shows a side of Crowfall I have yet to see.  The motions seem fluid and quick.  In the several tests I have played, I see nothing at all like this.  Are you super close to the server or something?

Nope, in Atlanta. This just happened to be during the testing when lag wasn't major.

Domination! 

Oh damn, nerfs inc! :P