Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Elvine

Pre-Alpha Combat Testing Gameplay Compilation - Updated 9/18/15

I'm not sure if you can do this, but you might want to create a compilation video without the camera/commentary.(This seems to be have been captured through live stream, so I don't know how much control you have over it). Other then that, TY for the footage! let's see what other people are doing...

edit: now I'm sad. I was the centaur in that 3v1 highlight :( BTW, what was that blasting AOE ability you used in that fight? That seemed to do A TON of damage.

Edited by TragicNumberOne

Might I interest you in a low-interest mortgage?

I'm not sure if you can do this, but you might want to create a compilation video without the camera/commentary.(This seems to be have been captured through live stream, so I don't know how much control you have over it). Other then that, TY for the footage! let's see what other people are doing...

edit: now I'm sad. I was the centaur in that 3v1 highlight :( BTW, what was that blasting AOE ability you used in that fight? That seemed to do A TON of damage.

Correct, these are highlights from a live stream and I can't create a compilation without the camera or commentary. 

AoE Blast is Hellfire Aura.

Correct, these are highlights from a live stream and I can't create a compilation without the camera or commentary. 

AoE Blast is Hellfire Aura.

Alright, TY. If you need me, I am going to make a balance rage-post.

Might I interest you in a low-interest mortgage?

I just want to say I have never seen such smooth game play in a pre-Alpha and PVP to boot.  

It is also wonderful that some hard core PVP people are testing things.  I have the sense from listening that some people go way back through numerous past MMO and have a good sense about what makes good PVP from doing, not just talking.