Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Silver Blade Ronin

CorvusSilver

SilveBladeRonin_GuildLogo.thumb.png.25c0

Who Are We?

The ronin is a vagabond knight of the East, a samurai who has no lord save himself, a warrior who fights only for his honor.

...Until now.

The Silver Blade Ronin offers a home to players from all walks of life regardless of what you seek from Crowfall. We invite crafters, fighters, diplomats, assassins and more to join our ranks in an environment that allows individual freedom while still part of a group to help and support you. The guiding force behind this environment are the Three Tenets of Freedom, Fellowship, and Fortitude.

Freedom

The Sheathed Blade Does Not Cut Clean, because only the blade that is used can be considered a dangerous weapon. We offer Paths to focus your efforts and work alongside those with similar interests in the game, led by Daimyo officers chosen by your fellow guild members from each Path. All paths are available to you if you are willing to work to reach your potential.

Fellowship

Ten Blades Are Greater Than One, especially when wielded by ten skilled warriors. For every task too great for one to complete, the Daimyo will create the Buntai squads led by a Hancho. These squads will work together under the Hancho to craft, fight and explore for both the glory of the guild and the rewards to come at the end of every success.

Fortitude

A Steady Grip Grants a Steady Swing, because you’ll be less likely to drop your blade. The Shinsengumi act as the keepers of the peace among ronin, ensuring that everyone is treated equally and no one stains the honor of the guild. At the top is the Shogun, the guild’s leader chosen by the ronin, for the ronin.

Why Join Us?

The Silver Blade Ronin are an up-and-coming guild, so we cannot offer history or experience. What we bring to the table instead is the opportunity for development and potential. A guild is only as strong as its members, so we seek to bring those strong enough to survive on their own, but excel in working as a team as well. For those who have yet to find their strengths, we also provide an environment for personal growth, both for personal training and seeking help from other members.

Guild Structure

sbr_hierarchy_720.png

How to Join Us!

Currently, our requirements to join are that you are 15 or older and a Crowfall Backer. The age limit will be raised as we approach the game's official launch. Post-launch, we will not require a weekly commitment as long as the time you do spent playing is spent improving yourself and the guild. If you think you are interested, visit our website below to send an application to the current Shogun, Corvus Silver.

Do what you want 'cause a ronin is free, and you are a ronin!

http://www.silverbladeronin.co

Edited by Corvus Silver

7111d4fea662ddcedc732a7b7c3ebe1e.png

Thanks for the welcome Zim! I got our website up and running, simplistic as it is, and thanks to NocutrnalDemise we have an awesome guild logo as well! Now, we wait for interested parties to join...

The true test begins now.

Grats on the website and the logo. I'm sure you will attract members that are looking for exactly what you are offering.

9e58b2ae2f9ac9f2904b5d4c33b609bb92d1a174

"Sharp alone, deadly together."

Alright, I'm guessing that this will end horribly for me, but I'm stupid enough to try it anyway.

Anyone is free to answer as they wish, but please don't comment on what someone else has said. What does a guild need to be successful?

1. Dedicated leadership

2. Active members

3. Solid and consistent vision for the guild

Those are good starting points. As gm you will want to have a solid direction for the guild, one that people want to support. You also need to have an infrastructure in place that can be supported at any population level of the guild. You will also want to be able to offer inclusion for everyone that is in the guild so that noone feels left out. These are good starting points I think.

9e58b2ae2f9ac9f2904b5d4c33b609bb92d1a174

"Sharp alone, deadly together."

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey guys, thanks for stopping by! Things are just slow at the moment, but we're steadily, if sluggishly, gaining new members to bolster our ranks. I'm hoping that I can get myself streaming in time for the November testing and maybe do a tad of broadcasting through that.

• 2 months later...