Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pragmaticjoker

Last Call. (A Community For Friendly People. New And Reformed!)

You...trust him? 

I don't trust him in the least. Hindsight is 20/20   :ph34r:

I don't trust Lando either!  But he is my friend, you know.

I said he could be useful :P and is political intrigue not an important part of this? Trusting Doc has very little to do with it   :ph34r: . I just feel i would rather be his ally then his enemy. Anyway if we cant trust him how better to defeat him when we are already in his castle? Doc would at the very least make life more interesting that I'm sure of. if we only make surefire alliance we wont have any fun at all, death and failure is half the fun of a political intrigue game. :lol:

D'aww!

I can't see which names are winning without signing up for an account. Guess I will just need to stop by more often :)

Good luck on the voting, I anxiously await which choice is the winner. 

I intend to do some silly sportscast updates at the end of each round!  Check back, heh.

"Darken the moon and conceal the stars; our Light will never be extinguished." - The Tome of the First Flame

LW_sig_concept_7b_lighter_zpsu0zpsinn.jp

The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home. Join us @ http://crowfall.shivtr.com

You...trust him? 

I don't trust him in the least. Hindsight is 20/20  :ph34r:

When a lady , especially a healer, says this ^, well there is a back story.  We best take heed.   No trade for us!

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

I said he could be useful :P and is political intrigue not an important part of this? Trusting Doc has very little to do with it   :ph34r: . I just feel i would rather be his ally then his enemy. Anyway if we cant trust him how better to defeat him when we are already in his castle? Doc would at the very least make life more interesting that I'm sure of. if we only make surefire alliance we wont have any fun at all, death and failure is half the fun of a political intrigue game. :lol:

You THINK he will allow this to happen?   LOL  Life interesting, most definitely!  We will all DIE laughing :)

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

When a lady , especially a healer, says this ^, well there is a back story.  We best take heed.   No trade for us!

That is a very vaild point, I used to play dedicated healers and there are plenty i will never deal with again  :rolleyes: .

You THINK he will allow this to happen?   LOL  Life interesting, most definitely!  We will all DIE laughing :)

I see your point  <_< . I feel i may not be up to a game of intrigue with Doc i have a bit less experience  ^_^ .

Edit: This guild registration post has been moved to the 'current' page as of this edit.

Edited by seventhbeacon

"Darken the moon and conceal the stars; our Light will never be extinguished." - The Tome of the First Flame

The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home. Join us @ http://crowfall.shivtr.com

I signed up...

Awesome!  Just comment here too to check in!  :D  http://challonge.com/crowfall/comments

That is a very vaild point, I used to play dedicated healers and there are plenty i will never deal with again  :rolleyes: .

I see your point  <_< . I feel i may not be up to a game of intrigue with Doc i have a bit less experience  ^_^ .

It's ok.  When Iridian gets here we will have her sprinkle you with salt to get rid of any bad lasting effects for having the thought!   LOL  :)

:D Doc's idea of trade is similar to that of the Spanish conquistadors when they decimated the Native Americans they encountered in the New World. Now, if we wanna adopt the "keep my enemies close" philosophy, I'd say we send him a very savvy emissary, one who can't be swayed by his smooth tunes and semantic trickery.  Not me, definitely not me. He knows I ain't his friend, lolz. Perhaps someone like Olenna Tyrell, Margaery's grandmother in Game of Thrones...

Click your profile name>Click Manage Ignore Prefs>Find "Add a new user to my list" at the bottom of the page>Type in a username>Check options>Save Changes>Silence is bliss.

The Queen of Thorns!  Watching the show, she instantly became one of my favorite characters.  Even more so during the last season.

It's ok.  When Iridian gets here we will have her sprinkle you with salt to get rid of any bad lasting effects for having the thought!   LOL   :)

x sprinkles salt x chants cleansing spell x casts protective aura x

Good to go :D

Click your profile name>Click Manage Ignore Prefs>Find "Add a new user to my list" at the bottom of the page>Type in a username>Check options>Save Changes>Silence is bliss.

Nothing yet!  Scroll up or go to Joker's OP on page 1 to get the link to sign up and help vote in our Hunger Games for the Guild Name!

Just curious, not sure if anyone asked yet, what kind of classes are you guys wanting to be? 

:blink:

Everyone has to die someday. But what they believed in will never fade away as long as someone protects it. Once you've resolved to take on those principles, no matter how much blood and tears you shed, you follow through with it! That's what it means to be a knight.

Just curious, not sure if anyone asked yet, what kind of classes are you guys wanting to be? 

:blink:

Without knowing what's available, it's too early for me to say yet.  I definitely want at least one crafter character, and depending on available character slots a rogue/ranger type and a tank are my preferences.  But just the same, they might offer some really intriguing casters and healers too!  Let's say for now the first I'll likely roll is a meat shield.  Sheepdogs warding our crafters from harm, unite!