Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pragmaticjoker

Last Call. (A Community For Friendly People. New And Reformed!)

hey guys, let's remember we're all part of a civilized society, so no need to make comparisons. i'd like to believe the younger of us are capable of respecting those who are more experienced (and vice versa :P). no need for elitism on either side.

also, to be fair, i quite like the tea party stuff. i'm probably not going to limit myself to a pre-made group just yet though, because other guilds might suit me better in the end.

It's all good if you decide another guild will suit you better. :3

We posted at the exact same time. I had no idea you were in this thread.

I post where I please.

If you don't want to be associated there is no need to post here. I'm up for conversation and all, but this is a place for "Friendly people" right? :P

I'm with seventhbeacon - I'm all about the crafting.  After wandering the boards a bit I was ready to run "fleeeee and leave these raging droolfests behind to savor their PvP madness!" but then Koster pullllllled me back in with his whole yeah used to work on SWG and I'm  gonna do the crafting appearance.

As for a name I would like to suggest the following for the list:

H.U.G.S (Happily Underhanded Ganking SOB's)
The Carebears
S.M.O.O.C.H (Squishycore Masters Of Overwhelming CHaos)

I'm mostly looking for a guild that I can level a crafter in so that I am able to craft top level gear for the guild and level up a healer for endgame without getting ganked nonstop.

Edited by Oridi

I think you and I are going to get along famously, Oridi.  I also envision a combat-spec mostly to help guildies survive resource gathering, and vice versa =)

K.E.K.  Kill Everyone (with) Kindness

Craft Punk (makers of such imaginary albums as Theorylogic, Corpsecovery & Random Aggro Mentality)

Ravenrise

Not The Droids (you're looking for)

Sure I'm Out Here Alone

Was that a muttering from the peanut gallery?

yes, but stephen colbert style. soo....no. its me being fecetious i suppose you could say. That or im RP the type of person he specified is not suited for his guild.....you know..."rude imlatient people."

i usually dont explain it to people when i do this poorly made socks. I think i took all the fun out of it now...

Edited by tenshijin

some of my fav name ideas:

less QQ moar pew pew

anything but WoW

colbear nation  ;)

Get-a-long-gang

dbag keyboard junkies 

give me some more time for the alcohol to wear off and I'll come up with more  :blink:

Edited by stevencolbear

some of my fav name ideas:

less QQ moar pew pew

anything but WoW

colbear nation  ;)

Get-a-long-gang

dbag keyboard junkies 

give me some more time for the alcohol to wear off and I'll come up with more  :blink:

Lol, that first one is definitely a ganker guild name, it's funny but I feel myself revolting at it.  OF course Colbear Nation ;).  And I'm old enough to remember the cartoon "Get-A-Long Gang" and now the theme song is in my head, thanks!