Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pragmaticjoker

Last Call. (A Community For Friendly People. New And Reformed!)

Id join this kind of guild  :) . I love guilds where you actually talk to the other people in them and get to know them rather than just being in a guild because you know its powerful. Just fighting with the people in your guild gets boring fast.

I would totally go for a tea party name too, it sounds hilarious. I can just imagine a tea party set up in the middle of a siege because it was tea time and we just couldn't siege through that  :P

I may get razzed for saying this, but as much as I quote and have loved Monty Python and the Holy Grail (and Spaceballs for that matter), I kind of have had my fill of those movies.  Like, I have zero interest in seeing them and it's been that way for years.  I don't really know why this is the case... it just sort of happened.

^ So I'm guessing Bigus Dickus is out too. Lool

Yep agree.

Well my character icon is hooligan Grayson/Nightwing so he's sensitive about jokes that might be anywhere near his name.

Though Play2Tush is not out of bounds.  Another character recently recognized his secret identity by checking out his rear end, and that's pretty damn funny.

Life ain't worth living if you can't laugh. It's one of the few most precious things that nobody can take from you.

Except clowns.  They'll take everything.  ;)

Yeah I'm pretty happy with the crowd I've met here, and I'm quite pleased that Artcraft is furnishing this environment and excitement to build up a new community for the game.  It's not just a savvy thing to do on the business end, but the right thing to do for the end users.

I'm already part of a guild, but I like the sound of what you folks are doing. It's always nice to see more people being social with the community and those outside of their guild. It also really shakes up the dynamic and lets new players feel more welcomed. So grats to you, and I wish you guys all the best!

Wait.. So all we've actually gotten from 3 pages is Teaparties and Clowns? xD

Do clowns even Teaparty?

Most threads end in disagreement and yelling at one another with little gained. I feel like you guys accomplishing something in a short amount of posts is pretty good, even if it's Clowns who like Tea parties.

Most threads end in disagreement and yelling at one another with little gained. I feel like you guys accomplishing something in a short amount of posts is pretty good, even if it's Clowns who like Tea parties.

Hey, I ain't complaining. Clowns can have a teaparty if they want. But it's a shame the pie won't get eaten.