Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pragmaticjoker

Last Call. (A Community For Friendly People. New And Reformed!)

Tera is entirely F2P. 

For training purposes, might it be a good idea for us to break up into to beta groups?

Edited by iridianshadowweaver

Click your profile name>Click Manage Ignore Prefs>Find "Add a new user to my list" at the bottom of the page>Type in a username>Check options>Save Changes>Silence is bliss.

Down with the flu for a week after being put on moderation for two days and I miss all this?  I give up trying to catch up.  I'm in but tentatively.  The more this goes on, the more I'm doubting I'll have any interest in this game.  I was hoping for a more grown-up (grown-up not "adult") version of Wiz or rather more like a cross between Wiz and Shadowbane but it looks like Coleman really is insane enough to think he can do Shadowbane2 and not have it fail utterly this time around the way it did the first (if I'm way off-base, forgive me, I haven't yet read the news and info stuff I've missed).  So, if I do play, this would be the guild I'd want to be in.  Sign me up, please, but put it in pencil since you may have to erase that later.  So sorry I can't be more committed than that.

Ick, sorry about what happened, pencilling in still sounds good!  I revised the 'charter' on page 50 btw, lol, so many pages in this thread.

Um, just take out the God stuff.  There is no God.  Or Goddess.  Yeah, there's always one Atheist banging the sour note of reality and it seems like it's me.  Also, respect men and women both, not just women.

As a fellow apostate, that's what I didn't care much about the historical code of chivalry, it just sort of breaks the immersion for me if it's got real world religion mixed in.

It is good to see you around again, though!

"Darken the moon and conceal the stars; our Light will never be extinguished." - The Tome of the First Flame

LW_sig_concept_7b_lighter_zpsu0zpsinn.jp

The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home. Join us @ http://crowfall.shivtr.com

Tera is entirely F2P. 

For training purposes, might it be a good idea for us to break up into to beta groups?

Do we have a list of which Beta everyone is in some where?

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet." General James Mattis

Good morning everyone, I'm still in zombie land just trying to get the coffee to circulate.

1. Love the red and gold.

2. Love that goblet.

3. Ok if everyone is happy to try out some F2P PvP browser base the game is called Epic Duel. I guess we can start there and move to some of these other game suggestions when we want to. 

288mqgz.png

Tera is entirely F2P. 

I think I'm in Beta 5.  My confirmation did not have a number attached to it, sadly.  I signed up when the Crowfall site went up, not during the Play2crush teaser phase.

"Darken the moon and conceal the stars; our Light will never be extinguished." - The Tome of the First Flame

The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home. Join us @ http://crowfall.shivtr.com

Good morning everyone, I'm still in zombie land just trying to get the coffee to circulate.

1. Love the red and gold.

2. Love that goblet.

3. Ok if everyone is happy to try out some F2P PvP browser base the game is called Epic Duel. I guess we can start there and move to some of these other game suggestions when we want to. 

Good morning, slides another cup of Joe your way :)

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet." General James Mattis

Took a sign, did not modify colors but I can, but wanted to see what parts worked for people and what looked shoddy or didn't work.  Be ruthless!  I slapped this together in 10 minutes, I can take it.

3010cwx.jpg

I will update the group list on page 50 with it.  sound off, folks! :D

It is good to see you around again, though!

Thank you but I've lost a lot of heart for this already, tbh.  I feel much let down by Coleman.  He really led his fans from Wizard101 on a wild goose chase.

Not quite carebear, but sort of cousin to,

meh, grumpy old lady...

Never underestimate grumpy old ladies.

Took a sign, did not modify colors but I can, but wanted to see what parts worked for people and what looked shoddy or didn't work.  Be ruthless!  I slapped this together in 10 minutes, I can take it.

3010cwx.jpg

Nice -- and I'm in Group 2 and am not even sure I'm going to use it.

Not quite carebear, but sort of cousin to,

meh, grumpy old lady...

Never underestimate grumpy old ladies.

3010cwx.jpg

I do love the golblet, I think we just need a better sign, more rattled with gun shots kinda sign structure.  Keep the goblet, replace the sign.

Also Beta #1

Edited by wicked_savannah

Thank you but I've lost a lot of heart for this already, tbh.  I feel much let down by Coleman.  He really led his fans from Wizard101 on a wild goose chase.

Here's hoping by the time the big reveal happens or when it happens that there are big components designed for Wiz folks' enjoyment!

How do I find out which beta I'm in?

Also, I like the idea of doing another tournament-vote thing to determine which game we play in the interim!

Formerly Scin Karetyr, a native of Chilastra in Star Wars Galaxies

I don't know Tera, btw, but it sounds exciting, investigating how much space it takes up and all that.

How do I find out which beta I'm in?

Also, I like the idea of doing another tournament-vote thing to determine which game we play in the interim!

The beta would have been sent in an email when you signed up.

Yes we could do a tournament vote on the game. It doesn't worry me either way, because we will probably progress through different games to keep ourselves amused while still bonding anyway. Variety will give us all extra experience. We haven't all come from the same gaming backgrounds.

288mqgz.png

No, I don't think we do have a list yet. It's a necessity for any sort of beta strategies though, since the guild will be broken up somehow or other. it would be good to know how many are in each group. I'd be curious, too, about the spread of beta groups represented here. (Data nerd, I admit) 

Anyone a spreadsheet devotee?

Click your profile name>Click Manage Ignore Prefs>Find "Add a new user to my list" at the bottom of the page>Type in a username>Check options>Save Changes>Silence is bliss.

The beta would have been sent in an email when you signed up.

Yes we could do a tournament vote on the game. It doesn't worry me either way, because we will probably progress through different games to keep ourselves amused while still bonding anyway. Variety will give us all extra experience. We haven't all come from the same gaming backgrounds.

My email confirmed I'm enrolled for beta but did not give a beta group number.  I enrolled at crowfall.com and it's my understanding that likely all of us who did that are in Beta Group 5, but I'd have to dig or ask for confirmation to be sure.

I'm going to recommend we don't do a tournament format, only because we can use multiple platforms and don't all have to do it at the same time (though that would be cool).  TERA is an action MMO so that sounds as close as we're going to get to Crowfall for now.  That one has my vote, as it were, but I'm still all for gaming on the other ones we mentioned.

I don't know Tera, btw, but it sounds exciting, investigating how much space it takes up and all that.

http://tera.enmasse.com/