Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pragmaticjoker

Last Call. (A Community For Friendly People. New And Reformed!)

He was a terribad player who made raps about other nations. Then he was banned for duping gold after the devs found billions on his assets.

One time one of our bros took his city and sold it back to him for far more than it was worth.

He got uppity on Magicbane and lost all his towns. Then he dissappeared for a year.

He's always good for a laugh.

Ahh okay.

Between dreams and reality.

Lantern Watch

Rixie got banned for posting a rap lol.

And if I added this post count to my "other" post count, I'd be ahead lol

Rapping should be banned under all manmade guidelines.

And if you added this post count to your other post count you still wouldn't have all my "likes".

Its 2015. Its all about the likes.

Edited by checkyotrack

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Its called a pound sign actually.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

#GOMLorGOMN

I can't check total # of likes on the other one....would still have you beat though, sure of it. And I don't even have a 70 page like train thread that I'm co-captain of :P

Full captain not co-captain.

SWrkfdj.jpg

So back to the topic of how awesome Last Call is... any members checking back in who haven't seen the updates, we have our guild website now.  Just click the link on the bottom right of my signature!

"Darken the moon and conceal the stars; our Light will never be extinguished." - The Tome of the First Flame

LW_sig_concept_7b_lighter_zpsu0zpsinn.jp

The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home. Join us @ http://crowfall.shivtr.com

I'm the most excited about the win conditions being something that can shift between campaigns.  I had thought for sure win meant decimate in PvP so the idea that there will be different conditions sounds insanely fun.

What do folks think of the crowdfunding?

pixS8Wt.jpg

The Chronicles of Crowfall           The Free Lands of Azure            RIP Doc Gonzo.