Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pragmaticjoker

Last Call. (A Community For Friendly People. New And Reformed!)

I see lanterns in the distance................must ................follow...............the light

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

So apparently a group couldn't deal with me being in ill health. I did my best to please them, I can't fix what I missed on but unfortunately what I did do, which is what was asked of, isn't enough. Lets see where this goes. As to why, Only one person in the group has actually talked to me and responded on everything. I don't expect people to stay. But if you want to leave, at least talk to me about it when you do. Alright?

Edited by pragmaticjoker

Last Call (A community guild for friendly peoples waiting out for CrowFall :P): http://community.crowfall.com/index.php?/topic/888-last-call-a-community-for-friendly-people/

One more message. It seems all the people have left without seeing the change or my attempt to get over the problem, so I'm going to stay with you all, whoever is left here and we'll persevere.

Stay faithful.

-Joker.

Last Call (A community guild for friendly peoples waiting out for CrowFall :P): http://community.crowfall.com/index.php?/topic/888-last-call-a-community-for-friendly-people/

So apparently a group couldn't deal with me being in ill health. I did my best to please them, I can't fix what I missed on but unfortunately what I did do, which is what was asked of, isn't enough. Lets see where this goes. As to why, Only one person in the group has actually talked to me and responded on everything.

Sorry, Joker, that wasn't the reason.  We told you the issues we had, and your response was disdain.  It wasn't the first time we'd reached out to you, but you still couldn't meet us halfway.  I don't wish any ill will on you, but I'm not willing to put up with your management style.  Best of luck going forward.

"Darken the moon and conceal the stars; our Light will never be extinguished." - The Tome of the First Flame

LW_sig_concept_7b_lighter_zpsu0zpsinn.jp

The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home. Join us @ http://crowfall.shivtr.com

Sorry, Joker, that wasn't the reason.  We told you the issues we had, and your response was disdain.  It wasn't the first time we'd reached out to you, but you still couldn't meet us halfway.  I don't wish any ill will on you, but I'm not willing to put up with your management style.  Best of luck going forward.

I gave you the reason as to why that bad period happened, and many things have been done, you didn't see them through, or even respond to any of my threads or attempts to fix it. Could you please not try to make it seems like this is an awful guild on our thread, man? What's happened was your decision and I apologized for my bad health made the amends I could. I would have liked you to see it through for a bit to see what I did. But, that doesn't happen. I'm not angry or anything, just disappointed you weren't hopeful or faithful enough to see it through. With the game not even out in alpha or beta, it was a really early jump. 

I'm just disappointed, I respect your decision, but I just don't understand. 

Please remove the comment if that's ok? I'm keeping this guild running.

Hey guys - the shift in guildstuff that just happened is all good.  Stick with this guild if it's the right place for you to be. 

We had some different ideas and wanted to explore them but that's not a reason to bash anyone.  It's all good!

You have a great future - go forth and Last Call!

pixS8Wt.jpg

The Chronicles of Crowfall           The Free Lands of Azure            RIP Doc Gonzo.

I gave you the reason as to why that bad period happened, and many things have been done, you didn't see them through, or even respond to any of my threads or attempts to fix it. Could you please not try to make it seems like this is an awful guild on our thread, man? What's happened was your decision and I apologized for my bad health made the amends I could. I would have liked you to see it through for a bit to see what I did. But, that doesn't happen. I'm not angry or anything, just disappointed you weren't hopeful or faithful enough to see it through. With the game not even out in alpha or beta, it was a really early jump. 

I'm just disappointed, I respect your decision, but I just don't understand. 

Please remove the comment if that's ok? I'm keeping this guild running.

You blamed us for quitting because of your health.  I'm just defending my decision, since you decided to air that (wrong) belief here.

"Darken the moon and conceal the stars; our Light will never be extinguished." - The Tome of the First Flame

The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home. Join us @ http://crowfall.shivtr.com

Hey guys - the shift in guildstuff that just happened is all good.  Stick with this guild if it's the right place for you to be. 

We had some different ideas and wanted to explore them but that's not a reason to bash anyone.  It's all good!

You have a great future - go forth and Last Call!

Thanks for the friendliness. I really hope you enjoy the game once it's released, and the buildup to it.

This guild sounds like <font size="6"> <b> exactly </b> </font> what I want.  Sign me up, if you can!  :D

This guild sounds like <font size="6"> <b> exactly </b> </font> what I want.  Sign me up, if you can!  :D

Shoot, HTML tags don't work here.  Whoops!

People who are still around for the guild, just post or send me a PM, I'm interested in knowing who is around so I can send any important PM notices to the right people. And after a while, we'll be sorting out officers based on who you want! We just gotta get more people currently I feel. ;)

Shoot, HTML tags don't work here.  Whoops!

Thanks! Welcome in, we're newly reformed man! Did you get the guild website link?

You blamed us for quitting because of your health.  I'm just defending my decision, since you decided to air that (wrong) belief here.

I never said you quit because of my health. I said I honestly couldn't properly manage the guild at my bad health. I hope you didn't misunderstand at all. I really don't want a argument, we're friendly people, and I don't want to take any personal problems down in the guild thread. If you really want to talk PM me please.

Thanks..

-Joker

I never said you quit because of my health. I said I honestly couldn't properly manage the guild at my bad health. I hope you didn't misunderstand at all. I really don't want a argument, we're friendly people, and I don't want to take any personal problems down in the guild thread. If you really want to talk PM me please.

Thanks..

-Joker

I think we've PM'd enough.  My inbox is always open if you want to talk, as it is for anyone else who has any questions, but this will be my last post on the thread about this topic.  Best of luck to everyone.

-seventhbeacon

I think we've PM'd enough.  My inbox is always open if you want to talk, as it is for anyone else who has any questions, but this will be my last post on the thread about this topic.  Best of luck to everyone.

-seventhbeacon

Pm'd about this situation? Not even once. Previously yes.

Goodbye, and goodluck.

I hope your new guild goes well, and enjoy the game when it's out.

-Joker

No I don't think they caught who did it.

My grandmother used to take me to the tree when I was a child. They had a park surrounding it.

i've been there. Shame about the tree.

I think the K-Mart of MMO's already exists!  And it ain't us!   :)