Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pragmaticjoker

Last Call. (A Community For Friendly People. New And Reformed!)

hey guys, would it be possible to arrange some sort of instant messaging for the guild? like in skype, for example. personally i feel forums aren't meant for consistent interaction like we will have in-game, plus it'll be a great way to get to know each other (: thoughts?

Thanks all of you my brothers and sisters :) I send a message to Joker I know he will understand me .I didn't want to go away with say nothing I want to remember all of you as my friend .I want to quote this perfect lyrics from The Last Goodbye 

I bid you all a very fond farewell 

Farewell brothers and sisters.

I would gladly associate myself with this kind of guild, looking to be a guinician and most likely a very crafting based focus. Up for roleplaying if people want to in game, I usually roleplay as my chracter regardless when in any game.

Real life stuff you should know about, I work as an emergency services dispatcher and I work shifts, 7 days on, 7 days off 12 hour shifts. During my time at work you may not see me in game. But I can visit sites and such while at work, my shift switches from days and nights every second set. From 6 to 6 is my workshift timezone GMT -7. I think that's all you need to know, maybe...

Gaming background... I will do just mmo's

World of Warcraft

Tera

Archeage

Aoin

Final Fantasy 14

Wildstar

Rules Of Humans And Nature

Warhammer Age of Reckoning

Elder Scrolls Online

Lord of the Rings Online

EVE

The Secret World 

Age of Connan

Champions Online

DC Universe online

Perfect World

Mabinogi

There might be more...

Can't get to the end of the thread as soo many people are adding.i'm applying for 1. Boost the UK total & as I'll roll to the Euro server.2. If the Guild is as fun in game as this thread then I see fun times ahead.Voice pref: Vent bit I use TS & Mumble in other games .Age restrictions? Hopefully there isn't an upper one: 54 here :).Games played: The majority of those already mentioned and I'd even forgotton Chronicles of Spellborn.Currently back on WoD after a long break and I'm bored already.Archage until it was done over by Trion.

GW2( 4x80's) prior to AA.Crowfall intrigues me even tho I'm a less than casual PvP er.As for a Guild name? Seeing as there's crafters & PvP'ers ,an initial stab is Crafting Kills.Cheers.

Unfortunately, the guild list has not been updated.  Most of the names listed there have moved on, though we hope Joker comes back soon to catch up.  Most of us are now with Lantern Watch.  Cheers!

"Darken the moon and conceal the stars; our Light will never be extinguished." - The Tome of the First Flame

LW_sig_concept_7b_lighter_zpsu0zpsinn.jp

The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home. Join us @ http://crowfall.shivtr.com

Well, as you can guess.. I had to leave for a while due to a medical condition which I have resolved for now. The guild is pretty much over, and in the state is currently is in I can't do anything to bring back the guild currently. For now, I'm closing the guild. Good luck to everyone who WAS in the guild. And anyone who was still hopeful, I'm sorry, but Lantern Watch is the place you'll probably want to go to. 

I'll be around the forums. :)

-Joker

Last Call (A community guild for friendly peoples waiting out for CrowFall :P): http://community.crowfall.com/index.php?/topic/888-last-call-a-community-for-friendly-people/

Most hardcore crew ever. I would like to announce myself as the new Last Call guild leader.

I'm proud to announce our return. A great travesty happened on these forums. The usurper, SeventhBeacon, betrayed the good people here. Our guild mission is to destroy Lantern Watch and all they stand for. Join us and watch the tears flow.

Your new guild leader,

CheckYoTrack

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

As of this moment forward I respectfully request the moderators to change the thread name to Last Call(A Community for Lantern Watch killers. New and ready to kick your arse. Gimp.)

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

I would like to outline our current guild goals:

1) Increase our forum page count beyond that of The Lantern Watch.

2) Recruit at least three more people. Mathematical analysis has revealed we need to increase our numbers to about 5 to match the collective skill of the supposed 125 member guild of ursurpers.

3)SeventhBeacons head as a trophy displayed in our EK.

Edited by checkyotrack

SWrkfdj.jpg

Most hardcore crew ever. I would like to announce myself as the new Last Call guild leader.

I'm proud to announce our return. A great travesty happened on these forums. The usurper, SeventhBeacon, betrayed the good people here. Our guild mission is to destroy Lantern Watch and all they stand for. Join us and watch the tears flow.

Your new guild leader,

CheckYoTrack

Slander? Defamation of Character?

OS_Sig3.png

Slander? Defamation of Character?

Abject truth.

How does one apply to be part of a guild that will use someone's head as a trophy?

No applications. Applications are for guilds that suck.

SWrkfdj.jpg