Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Regarding EKs and Landlording.

This is a simple question,

When I'm giving someone a plot of land in my EK to build on; do they have to be in the same guild as me?

For example: My brother may want to play this game as well. And his interests are different, so we are in different guilds. Could we still build on each others EKs?

OS_Sig3.png

I have different question.

How big EK will be? Is it going to growth indefinatly somehow? Am i going to pay for "bigger" lands? Or can i buy them with real money? Will i pay somekind of payment for keeping bigger lands?

*edit* noticed that when you buy forts etc, you get some parcels with them. I wonder if they are for free? Or do i have to maintain them somehow?

Cheers

Leku

Edited by Leku

Leku, you might start by reading the developer info that's already been provided for us- if you still have questions that aren't answered in the FAQ, come back and we'll try to help.

https://crowfall.com/#/faq/eternal-kingdoms

Official "Bad Person" of Crowfall

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully

Leku, you might start by reading the developer info that's already been provided for us- if you still have questions that aren't answered in the FAQ, come back and we'll try to help.

https://crowfall.com/#/faq/eternal-kingdoms

Thank you very much sir!

Sadly im computer monkey, and FAQ`s didnt worked on my old cpu @ work. I couldnt handle it, as im monkey :) But it worked correctly @home and after i read it i have no more questions.

Again thank you very much for your patience and being helpful.

Edited by Leku
  • 2 months later...

I have different question.

*edit* noticed that when you buy forts etc, you get some parcels with them. I wonder if they are for free? Or do i have to maintain them somehow?

Cheers

Leku

I have this same question Leku.  Did you get your question answered?  With my Kickstarter pledge I have one tax free parcel.  Would that be large enough to place the fort or keep on?  Or would the stronghold fort or keep I purchase in the store come with a tax free parcel when I buy it? 

FpOqn82.jpg

preston, you're asking the same question as Leku so you get the same answer: Read the FAQ. There's lots of great info there and it'll clear up this question as well as many others.

Linking directly to FAQ sections is currently broken but if you go to the main FAQ link you can find the tile for Eternal Kingdoms and click into that for the answers you're looking for.

https://crowfall.com/en/faq/

Official "Bad Person" of Crowfall

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully