Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Elves

soulein

I like them.

However, I must express my displeasure at the possibility that Crowfall's elves will have giant floppy rabbit ears as pictured below:

0RHC7Opb.jpg

U7CDpbnb.jpg

Restraint is the virtue of any good art style. Please reconsider endowing the elves in this game with cartoonish, over the top, elongated ears. A slight point will do. Have some inspiration, free of charge:

cb_elric04.jpg

elricear.jpg

Shadowbane - House Avari/Hy'shen
"Gimp elves get good elves killed." - Belina

Avari Discord - https://discord.gg/Bch24PV

Yeah, I understand the need for a comic-book look for performance issues, and broader appeal.  But, the ears sticking straight out for 3 feet crap is for the birds.

Maybe they want us to fly with them lol

I happen to enjoy the ears. I feel it gives a more noticeable difference in between humans and elves. I usually play elves over humans, and personally I like the more unique art style.

I happen to enjoy the ears. I feel it gives a more noticeable difference in between humans and elves. I usually play elves over humans, and personally I like the more unique art style.

I understand the need to differentiate the races, but at a certain point we get it. There are also other ways to go about doing this as well. Elven character models could be taller and more lithe than human models, achieving the same goal without clowning about.

Shadowbane - House Avari/Hy'shen
"Gimp elves get good elves killed." - Belina

Avari Discord - https://discord.gg/Bch24PV

I guess it all comes down to what their lore is.  If, in Crowfall, Elves are dopey ass clowns, the current art work is good.  If they're supposed to be timeless bad asses, we needs some changes...

I like to drink too.