Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KarmaLoD

[Short Video] Crowfall Pre-Alpha 5 Man Trap

End of testing 9/18/15 - 5 man teams

ArawulfKnight plays the bait and Oberon finds out the hard way that...  IT'S A TRAP!!!

OMG!  What a nub!  He fell for that?  I would never fall for something like . .

. . . . hey!  lookee that!  A Snickers Bar set out here in the PvP zone where it doesn't make any sense!  (runs over to the Snickers and bends over to pick it up).

And you thought Soap was to be watched for . . .

Ooph.

“Letting your customers set your standards is a dangerous game, because the race to the bottom is pretty easy to win. Setting your own standards--and living up to them--is a better way to profit. Not to mention a better way to make your day worth all the effort you put into it." - Seth Godin

LOL!  I had one similar during 5v5 and I'm pretty sure I had Arawulf on my team, though I was the bait.  Lured 3 around the side of the keep and Arawulf and the rest of my squad dive bombed them from above and made them go boom.

It wasn't coordinated or anything, but man was it hilarious!

2s922vm.png

Chapter Leader

Hey, I noticed this video was in 4k. That's pretty badass! How has 4k performance been for you in the Alpha so far?

I haven't ran into anyone who was running the game at 4k.

EDIT: Looked at some of your other videos. What are your computer specs like? Also do you record via capture card or anything like that. I saw some dips into the 40 fps ranges that will probably keep me at 1080p 60 fps for the foreseeable future. 

Edited by Zybak