Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Any good DAC/Amp that you do recommend ?

Mox

^ as title says, I am so frustrated that my on-board sound isn't that great because of the interference inside.

So if you have any Dac/Amp you recommend post here, I will look at it and read about it!

Thanks in advance my fellow crows :D

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

I got the Creative ZXR and it has a built in Amp. :P The ZXR is an actual sound card though. It can drive up to 600 ohms.

do you hear statics or interference from inside, because that what i hear from my current motherboard

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

I got Hyperx Cloud instead, really wanted a true surround one but i heard bass on them are weak and they were quite expensive in comparison ( $200+ ), now im checking some good quality virtual surround that does not completely custard up sound quality like my onboard sound card does

I got Hyperx Cloud instead, really wanted a true surround one but i heard bass on them are weak and they were quite expensive in comparison ( $200+ ), now im checking some good quality virtual surround that does not completely custard up sound quality like my onboard sound card does

The headset by itself is $150. Do not get the mixamp if you have a dedicated sound card. The bass is alright, it's not bad. However, it is not extremely good.

http://www.astrogaming.com/a40-headset/A40-HEADSET-ASTRO-GEN2-PC.html

Edited by Handies

I will do some research about the sound card

Planning to have space for 2x GPU/ 1x sound card or sitting DAC/AMP USB connection and 1x capture card requires PCIE

*thanks in advance for suggestion the sound card tho.

• 2 weeks later...

I use an asus xonar dg sound card and its amazing. Don't let the low price fool you.

It sounds great (audiophiles even auggest it for entry level) has an EQ and tons of power to push my headset plus studio monitors & sub at the same time. My microphone even sounds better through it than onboard sound.

I have $700 speakers and $400 headset and use a $29 sound card because it's that good. To get something noticeably better you'd have to spend hundreds more.

MOkvLlm.png

I use an asus xonar dg sound card and its amazing. Don't let the low price fool you.

It sounds great (audiophiles even auggest it for entry level) has an EQ and tons of power to push my headset plus studio monitors & sub at the same time. My microphone even sounds better through it than onboard sound.

I have $700 speakers and $400 headset and use a $29 sound card because it's that good. To get something noticeably better you'd have to spend hundreds more.

Thanks for the suggestion sir, I will into it right now.

Seconded. The Xonar DG is amazing, well worth the 30 bucks. Just make sure you use this driver.

Edited by Jon