Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[Commentary] Winning the Hunger Dome completely solo from start to finish!

In this game I got the bug where you spawn in without any teammates. Despite the huge disadvantage I still managed to win the game completely solo from start to finish. It's my proudest Crowfall moment thus far.

Also I wasn't being completely non-confrontational as a lot of you guys are expecting. I ended up getting quite a few kills too :D

https://youtu.be/h3FJrI513MY

zU0CKMi.jpg

Edited by Zybak

Well done!  Have played the Legio much? There seems to be a lot of Confessor and Knight videos in comparison to the Legionnaire.  I would appreciate seeing how you make him work, if you decide to mess with him.

The Artist Formerly Known as Regulus

I've only messed with the Knight so far. Probably going to play the Confessor on the next test. Legionnaires are really good towards the end of the game because the 360 degree knockback + crazy mass is really nice.

In this game I got the bug where you spawn in without any teammates. Despite the huge disadvantage I still managed to win the game completely solo from start to finish. It's my proudest Crowfall moment thus far.

Also I wasn't being completely non-confrontational as a lot of you guys are expecting. I ended up getting quite a few kills too :D

https://youtu.be/h3FJrI513MY

zU0CKMi.jpg

Awesome job man... you're a great addition to the Crowfall community. Keep those videos coming

7d4g0V5.png

Nice, man. Really glad you're enjoying the game. Used to watch your WoW videos years ago.

I didn't know if people were going to know me from my past in WoW. The community surrounding this game is much older than most MMOs.

I didn't know if people were going to know me from my past in WoW. The community surrounding this game is much older than most MMOs.

Oh, there's plenty of us, I'm sure. I'm 22 and didn't really get to experience the glory days of MMOs. I did play Asheron's Call 1 and eventually 2 with my dad but I was like 10, so I was too young to understand anything I was doing, then I played a lot of Runescape and WoW. I got a bunch of my similarly aged friends that I played WoW with to back the game on Kickstarter and we're pumped for the game's release.

Edited by Jon

Oh, there's plenty of us, I'm sure. I'm 22 and didn't really get to experience the glory days of MMOs. I did play Asheron's Call 1 and eventually 2 with my dad but I was like 10, so I was too young to understand anything I was doing, then I played a lot of Runescape and WoW. I got a bunch of my similarly aged friends that I played WoW with to back the game on Kickstarter and we're pumped for the game's release.

Talk about not getting to play the glory of MMOs I am 16. When EQ1 came out I wasnt even 1 year old xD. But I played for the longest time Minecraft PvP servers. And I dont mean those pesky mini game, theme park, hub world servers you see now a days. What I mean is the Beta glory where people programmed their on RP plugins with java to trow laggy poison balls around but still getting killed by a guy with a only a flint and steel. Respawning with a burning house, looted chest and noting in the inventory. The good olden days =D

I AM ME!
I love you all.