gizmaul

Unofficial Looking for Guild Thread

• Region: NA East
  • Atmosphere: Relaxed, mostly play on the weekend for now. 
  • Casual/Hardcore? Casual
  • Size:  Any
  • Play-Style: Mostly enjoy playing healer roles, and I am looking to spend a lot of time in crafting as well (Necromancy has me intrigued)
  • Faction: Any
  • Game experience: I've played a few MMOs (FFXIV, GW2, SWTOR, ESO).  As far as Crowfall is concerned I've just started play-testing, so I've really only logged in and wandered aimlessly for a bit. I've mostly used Discord in the past for voice, however I am willing to use another service.

Found a Guild (Corvus Citadel)

Edited by BabaSinfor
No longer relevant

Hello everyone. I decided to try Crowfall again recently and have been really enjoying the recent updates. Now I just need a guild.

• Region: NA
  • Atmosphere: I prefer an atmosphere that isn't over the top serious but still organized.
  • Casual/Hardcore? Casual / Semi-Casual.
  • Size:  I enjoy playing in larger guilds that have most of their structure figured out.
  • Play-Style: I am still trying to figure this one out. I normally play ranged dps classes or tanky aoe classes. Been playing the ranger a bit. I also really enjoy crafting and selling in games.
  • Faction: For this campaign, I am on order. If I do not find a guild by the end of the campaign I am fine with any faction.
  • Game experience:  My most played games are Runescape, Shadowbane, WoW, LoL, Path of Exile, Minecraft and Stardew Valley style games.

Looking forward to finding a group of people to play with.

Hello everyone. I decided to try Crowfall again recently and have been really enjoying the recent updates. Now I just need a guild.

• Region: NA, specifically where the chicken & bourbon is
  • Atmosphere: An atmosphere of camaraderie would be nice, with humor, and a mix of casual and other types of players.
  • Casual/Hardcore? Casual to HowdidIlosemyentireweekendtothis, depending on the game and situation, but usually casual-semi
  • Size:   Small to medium, but don't really mind larger guilds. Been in a ton of guilds or whatever you want to call them for a long time, in games ranging from WWIIOL to Phantasy Star Online to Shadowbane to Star Trek Online and back.
  • Play-Style: I can adjust my playstyle to what is needed in the guild. Usually I have a stealth character, a healer, and a ranged or tank.
  • Faction: On Order for now. Feel free to try to convince me otherwise.
  • Game experience:  Gaming since 1980 when my mom handed me a yellow-box Pong controller. Atari 2600, 7800, Jaguar, Lynx, NES, Game Boy, SNES, Genesis, 32X, Sega CD, all the way up to Dreamcast PS2 and PS3 and Wii. Most of my MMO experience is in PSO, Shadowbane, Lotro, Star Trek Online, WWIIOL, and then a few dozen others I've dabbled in. Played quite a bit of mobas like LoL, DOTA 2, Smite, etc.

You can find me in-game, and I look forward to a long and interestingly fun experience in Crowfall with you all. 

"Cheese is the ultimate snack food." - Zanshikaze

Hello, my name is Conrad. I enjoy MMO's and survival games. My typing is Terrible. Ive played Crowfall for prolly... about3 months , off and on. I kill, I craft and I do have a job so I work during the day... west coastish… AZ, play in NA. Been lika month since I was on last, BS advanced armor and weapons, Ore spec just starting copper, I play balance... everytime. Spirit animal... Desert Tortise