Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gizmaul

Unofficial Looking for Guild Thread

This one has a weird faible for theorycrafting. I either find a perfectly optimized build to humiliate the enemy or a way to make a fortune (ab)using ingame economies. This game allows to do both at the same time, so why don't we team up and get things done?

Selected quotes floating through my head:

"Pwning somebody with my unusual builds grants extra stylepoints."

"There is nothing better than efficiency."

"If the above requires collecting materials for hours, i'll gladly chop down a few trees people."

Hard facts:

Region: EU
Intensity: Casual-Hardcore
Focus: PVP, (Theory-)Crafting

yes, i am german.

Edited by Inhert

I am a crafter & roleplayer at heart.

Guild criteria:

• Region:  NA - I'm actually Australian, but NA is better than EU for me lag wise and most of my friends in general are American and Canadian ^^
  • Atmosphere:  I prefer an atmosphere that is more relaxed, but still the guild should be well organised and well ran. I like to be delegated tasks and the crafting scene is really important to me.
  • Casual/Hardcore?: I'm more closer to hardcore, but only in the sense of crafting. I do not like a tense atmosphere though. My timezone being GMT+10 sometimes mean that I will be more active in off-times for the guild if they're NA, but a guild with a lot of night owls will appeal to me. I'm also okay with being on for set times if there is a group event.
  • Size: Competitive Size, but I'm okay going into a guild that is small and helping building it up.
  • Play-Style: Crafting and roleplay. Honestly. I'll PVP as a member of the guild, and I certainly won't shy away from it, but I'm here primarily to create stories and craft, craft, craft.
  • Commitment: This is odd. I think it depends on the needs of the guild, and my own RL.
  • Miscellaneous: N/A

Experience: 

• WoW
  • Most modern FPS games.
  • FFXIV
  • Ragnarok Online
  • EVE
  • Black Desert Online
  • Elder Scrolls Online
  • A ton more.
  • Over 10+ years of RP experience

Voice-Chat services:

• Discord, preferably.
Edited by Missfishie

*Found a Guild, thanks!

Guild criteria:

• Region:  NA / East Coast
  • Atmosphere:  I 'm pretty flexible, I like to goof around and have fun while we play but still want to go out, get in some fights, and try to get better at the game each time I play.
  • Casual/Hardcore?: Somewhere in between i'd say. I dig into a game hard when I get into it,  but I don't get to sink countless hours in these days (though my  play time can still be pretty substantial)
  • Size: Doesn't matter, just want some cool folks to play with.
  • Play-Style: PVP and Crafting all the way
  • Commitment: I'll stick with any guild that is fun to be a part of and plays the game together. As far as time, just depends on life and what is going on in the game.
  • Miscellaneous: I've had experience with MMO's going back to UO and Vanilla EQ, I love the genre and really want to dig deep on Crowfall. I'm flexible on voice chat, use discord a ton but not opposed to any of them really.

Experience:

Ultima Online, Everquest, Shadowbane, Star Wars Galaxies, Old Republic, World of Warcraft, Albion

Edited by pizzathedestroyer

UPDATE: I found a Guild!

Heyo, I'm Zaun. I'm a soon-to-be graduate in Computer Science who has recently bought the 2017 backer bundle in Crowfall.

I'm very excited for Crowfall, and hope to immerse myself in its gameplay. I enjoy aspects as theorycrafting builds and discussing strategies.

I'm hoping to find a Guild that shares such interests.

Guild criteria:

• Region: EU  -  I'm from the Netherlands.
  • Atmosphere: Friendly, but organised and striving to improve and learn.
  • Casual/Hardcore?: I'm looking for a Guild that is at least semi-competitive.
  • Size: Any.

About me

• Play-Style: I'm currently quite interested in specializing in one of the harvesting or crafting trees. I do enjoy PvP but it doesn't have to be my focus.
  • Commitment: I'm making full days during the week for my study, but once I get invested in a game I'm very commited.

Experience with mmo's: 

In my early years I tried a lot of poorly made socks, ranging from Runescape, to Flyff, to 2moons and who knows what.

I used to play WoW a lot during WotLK and Cataclysm. During that time I was in a competitive 10-man raiding Guild.

I played on huge faction-based PvP Minecraft servers for a little less than two years. In that time I managed to create my own faction which had 33 players at its peak. Having the role of Guild leader was very educational. It taught me a lot about managing a group of players and what is needed to keep them involved and motivated.

Voice-Chat services:

• I prefer Discord, but I'm willing to use anything.
Edited by Zaun

Hi everyone!!

I'm Zafeiria, and I'm super excited for this game!!

I supported back during kickstarter because I came from  SWOTR and Wizard101 and I seen J Todd coleman promoting this new game on social media, so I had to dip in!

I have played in several play tests mostly the hunger dome. It's been a little while since I've played but I'm getting ready to jump back into Early access and figure out what's been going on.

I am in the EST timezone and I work a 40 hr per week job like normal, so my most active times will most likely be at night after 6pm EST time and weekends after I take care of my Rabbits. I hope to join a guild with other working adults that are just as excited for this game as I am. 

Guild criteria:

• Region: NA
  • Atmosphere: friendly, excited, welcoming
  • Casual/Hardcore?: between casual and hardcore (I play 2-5 hours daily) 
  • Play-Style: crafting, gathering, little bit of pvp, building friendships with other guild mates
  • Commitment: Gold Kickstarter

I'm very willing to attempt to fill any role necessary to the guild! Just tell me what you need and I'll research and practice that role. I wanted to edit to add on to the play style. I commented  I wanted to build friendships with other  guild mates, because thats what really keeps me coming back. It makes the game so much more immersive when you're excited to see your guild mates and team up to fight together.

Found a Guild!!

See you all soon!!

Edited by Zafeiria

hZH5Xkxm.png

LFG.

EST timezone. English speaking.

I want to focus/learn crafting and may make it my primary profession after release.

What I need is either resources or help acquiring them from the campaign worlds.

I wont need most of what I craft so any output would be donated to the guild.

I enjoy the monotonous tinkering that the crafting will require so I'm looking for a guild that can make use of a crafter.

If it is possible to level up a class skills in addition to crafting, I will either play a tank or a support class.

LFGuild

I like to craft, lots, lots, so much so I’m usually behind in levels, but with the time system won’t be an issue.

not much of PvP guy, but like the hardcore crafting of Crowfall.

usually play pure healers if possible and/or crowd control.

started with UO.

big in EQ, maxed out every crafter. Loved my chanter, but raided with Templar cause, well server was short on them.

Vanguard, EQ2 every crafter, hated EQ2 crafting, hated the button mashing in crafting revamp. 

SWG had most of the master crafters, but left when the economy crashed due to tip hack. Loved SWG crafting, was the crafter for 5-6 guilds.

on Canada West coast, but weird hours, so doesn’t matter where you are, can use any chat.

Haven’t cared for most mmo’s in last 5-10 years, to dumbed down. 

LFG

Guild criteria:

• Region: US, West coast
  • Atmosphere: Fun, Competitive, PVP oriented
  • Casual/Hardcore?: More to the hardcore side
  • Size: Not too big, not too small
  • Play-Style: Love the PVP, but ill also craft and harvest too. Havent narrowed down my scope yet
  • Commitment: Daily. This will be the only game I play. Work schedule is flexible, so hours will vary
  • Miscellaneous: Just upgraded to gold pledge package, will be joining test server soon.

Experience: 

• Been playing MMOs since the mid 90s, actually started out on MUDs
  • UO, EQ, Lineage, SWG, WOW, Shadowbane, Mortal Online, Mount & Blade, DAoC, Rift, GW, AA
  • Others I forgot about

Voice-Chat services:

• Whatever is necessary for PVP

Thanks!

Edited by mattcondo

Criteria:

• Region: US, East coast
  • Faction: Order
  • Atmosphere: Fun and relaxed.  Hopefully 18+
  • Casual/Hardcore?: Casual. 
  • Size: I'm about average, with some good lighting and special effects i can pull off a solid 4 inches
  • Play-Style: Depends what's in my glass. I like to PvP, craft and sometimes I will go on an all night harvesting bender
  • Commitment: probably about 15 hours a week, maybe more if I fake a sick day
  • Miscellaneous: Looking for a laid back group that likes to PvP and have some good laughs while doing it. 

Experience: 

• Archeage, Black Desert, Vanguard, EQ2, Mario Cart, City of Heroes, Simcity

Voice-Chat services:

• I'm used to TS or Discord
Edited by Hunt
After playing this game for a couple of weeks in pre-alpha, I had to go back and change my faction to Order. Granted it's only alpha but if this is any indicator on what factions will be played when it launches, Order will need all the help it can get!

LFG !|

Hello, I'm a semi-casual player that is looking for a friendly active guild. I'm gonna play on NA-est timezone/server and my main focus gonna be crafting/harvesting/merchant (altought i do like pvp fight and siege as well and mainly play as support for those). I have acces beta 1 (started playing yesterday).

I have played a lot of mmorpg in the past like Aika, BDO, Wow, gw2 etc.

Also i speak english and french, i mainly use discord.

Edited by Zwiterion

I am interested in finding a guild. I am an older player 50+ and would like maybe a few players in the Southwest part of the US. But not necessary.

Looking for a guild possibly OCE to help with timezones but any are fine, maybe a guild that could teach me a bit as well in the game (discord or ts is a must). Have played a lot of MMORPGs for about ten years. Heavy PvP player in multiple games I used to play like GW2 wvw, was top 150 demo WoW and top 500 hunter in Destiny. 

Guild criteria:

• Region: US (East?)
  • Atmosphere: Active and Friendly but gets serious when needed to accomplish the task at hand.
  • Casual/Hardcore?: Both (I love PvP, but my friends which I have two that will be joining me will be a mix)
  • SizeMedium (I like to close nit small, but want the resources of a larger guild? I'm willing to build those resources myself)
  • Play-Style: PvP and Crafting Focused (Again, of the three people, two are hardcore fighters and one is a hardcore crafter)
  • Commitment: I have a full time job and work a lot of hours during the week (IT Admin on salary :( ) however, that also gives me times of free time during the day to chat.
  • Miscellaneous: I would like structure (Officers with certain duties and such) so I know who I can talk to about certain things
  • Experience: 

• My group has moved from MMO to MMO over the years playing just about anything we can get our hands on looking for a good group that would stick. Hard to find these days.
  • Voice-Chat services:

• Yes please, Discord is fine. Any Voice Chat is good honestly, (I prefer Discord to Mumble)
  • I wouldn't mind setting up a server at my home for chat (I have Fiber and some spare hardware I might be able to pull together)

Guild Found!

Edited by MrCoppedge

Guild criteria:

• Region: EU (Only in english or german guilds interested)
  • Atmosphere: I do everything, what i want to do. I like solo playing and group playing too, when its fun.
  • Casual/Hardcore?: I play much more, that i should. I allways bring my charakters in games to perfection!
  • SizeLittle/Medium. Important is, that the guys are cool and on same level like me. I dont like zerg raids.
  • Play-Style:  Tactically. I want to become one of the best players on my class and this first need much experience, how other classes and the combat system works first. I like to play allrounder, healer with optional damage options or anything else*. This mean i like to choose classes, which are prefered from the minority of people and bring them to success with much theorycrafting B)
  • Commitment: I allways stay at 1 game. I play every day some hours and nearly the complete day if i can :D
  • Miscellaneous: I'm 33, have a family with 3 daughters. This dont allow me to play along the day. Mostly i play in the evening from 22:00 - 01:00 o´clock, but every day. I have a shift work, so i play sometimes in early hours or late, like i said.

Experience: 

• I have a lot of experience in online MMORPGs. I started this nearly 15 years ago with the early World of Warcraft. I played DC Universe Online, Guild Wars 2, Diablo 3, some other games. At least and until now i played the Elder Scrolls Online. I allways played mostly the PvP part of this games very successful.

Voice-Chat services:

• I prefer teamspeak, but discord is also possible

If you're interested, pls write here or send me a post.

Guild criteria:

• Faction: Order preferable, Balance acceptable
  • Region: Aus preferable (As a New Zealander American East servers are lag prohibitive for me)
  • Atmosphere: Moderately relaxed with a strong sense of honor. I'll quit any guild that ruthlessly kills without reason. I have no interest in camping spawns an slaughtering surrendering players.
  • Casual/Hardcore?: More towards Hardcore.
  • Size:  Medium Preferable
  • Play-Style:  PvP, Tank main, Architect
  • Commitment: Serious commitment if necessary, I only work part time.
  • Miscellaneous: I'm really serious about that sense of honor thing, I watched the multiplayer of Elite Dangerous suffer a slow painful death at the hands of those who only sought to ruin the experience of others. I will protect the weak with Shield, Blade and Wall, don't try to force me not to.

Experience: 

• I have experience in online survival/building games, like Minecraft, Fortnite and Space Engineers from gained a lot of skill in building for function and beauty as well as stealth and subterfuge in a sandbox. Also a lot of experience in Elite Dangerous which doesn't have much skill overlap with Crowfall but did teach me a lot about dealing with unsavory player groups and protecting those who could not protect themselves.

Voice-Chat services:

• Preferably Discord, okay with Teamspeak

Hello All,

Pagan31 in game username, looking for a guild that is friendly and would prefer 18+. Right now I am a guinecean knight in the order since the class and race i have my eyes on is not currently out yet. I am a big crafter and would love to join a guild to contribute to it and join a nice community of friends. I also want a guild that is heavy in pvp.I have played multiple mmo's/rpg/rts and building games. I am VERY good at building and crafting on a larger scale once adapted to the game, plan on getting into stone masonry. In terms of the clase and race i am ultimately aiming for is going to be a male fae frostweaver and i'm already going down the skill tree to buff that line out. I tend to be good at mages or shield tanks. I can pick up some slack for what the needs are for the guild in the mean time. I can mostly play in the afternoons until 10 pm. eastern. Thus i am looking for an US eastern guild, I have beta 2 permissions. 

Oh also only speak english and have TS/discord/curse for voice communication. If you need any further information please let me know.

Hope to hear from some of you,

Edited by Pagan31
added content

Hey everyone - Looking for guild here - was going to wait until closer to release, but with thie promotion running - why not.

Guild criteria:

• Region: US, EAST, with playtimes in the day and night (Important to have both)
  • Atmosphere: Fun, Competitive, PVP oriented
  • Casual/Hardcore?: Hoping to have serious players and casuals as support
  • Size: Not too big, small enough to see familiar faces and know what i'm expecting every day
  • Play-Style: Love the PVP, but ill also craft and harvest too. If they replicate the SWG crafting system (which its looking more like) i'll be all over that. But i've got the PVP itch for sure
  • Commitment: Daily. This will be the only game I play. Work schedule is flexible, so hours will vary
  • Miscellaneous: KS backer, have loved this game since i heard Raph's name

Experience: 

• Been playing MMOs since the mid 90s, actually started out on MUDs
  • UO, EQ, Lineage, SWG, WOW, Shadowbane, Mortal Online, Mount & Blade, DAoC, Rift, GW, AA, GW2, SWTOR, BDO, FFXIV. Would trade ALL of these for another non-private emulation of SWG.

Voice-Chat services:

• Discord, what else?
  • Can have suppliments to discord, but i love dat voice + standard chat and the sense of community it brings.

Message me please!

Guild criteria:

• Region: North America
  • Atmosphere: Laid-back, sociable, and supportive. A mix of PvP and non-PvP interested players is a plus. Lore nerds / RPers / cosplayers / crafters / artists are a huuuge plus. (I want guildies that can appreciate a dumb crocheted Guinecean plushie, or a lofty lore theory.)
  • Casual/Hardcore?: Mediumcore? I'm not a flighty carebear, but I am not interested in tyrannical leaders who demand extensive training and mandatory daily activity.
  • Size: Whatever works! So long as there are enough active folks to have someone to talk to most hours of the day, I'm happy.
  • Play-Style: #allthethings . PvP wise I'm a huge fan of GvG/Siege combat, but my true love is in small-group incursions causing trouble for enemies away from the frontlines. PvE wise, crafting seems really interesting in this game - I need to learn more about it before I commit to it, but the idea of building extensive trade and resource lines seems fun.
  • Commitment: I can commit to a few hours every other day or so, maybe a good chunk of time on my days off - but my schedule is bonkers (fulltime student w/ a job, and an occasional need to sleep. send help.) - I'm punctual though. If there's a guild event that falls within my availability, I'll be there with bells on.
  • Miscellaneous: Membership must be 18+, and the members must be okay with really, really bad terrible awful no-good puns.

Experience: 

• ~10 years of crippling MMO addictions, most of which being in a PvP atmosphere. I wont name all the games, but the notable loves would be Shadowbane, Vindictus, Perfect World, 2Moons/Dekaron, WoW (much to my chagrin), Wildstar, FFXIV, and ESO.
  •  Guild leadership / officer role experience, usually in charge of very exciting guild duties like conflict resolution and website maint. (Sexy, sexy HR responsibilities.)

Voice-Chat services:

-Discord, ideally. The app makes it pretty easy for me to keep in touch when I'm away from the sanctuary of my computer desk. I can jive with any other voice-chat though. I may wiggle my nose at anyone still utilizing Ventrilo, but I'll use it nevertheless.

Aaand Merry Christmas (eve) everyone!