gizmaul

Unofficial Looking for Guild Thread

Guild criteria:

• Region: Na
  • Atmosphere: Chill and just looking to have a good time
  • Casual/Hardcore?: Casual with semi hardcore ganking
  • Size: Any size, preferably not massive
  • Play-Style: I enjoy harvesting and like open world roaming/ganking
  • Commitment: Good for roughly one or two hours every two or three evenings and more reliably on weekends
  • Miscellaneous: I like odd builds 

Experience: 

• wow and gw2 are the two mmos I've spent most of my time in.

Voice-Chat services:

• discord

Guild criteria:  Looking for a guild that's doing active testing, and that has a good community.  I'm an older guy (39, gasp), working dude but I love gaming and while I've been checking out CF occasionally over the last 1-2 years, this last version makes me want to get in and really play.  I'm not worried about playing a specific role, crafting, etc. - really just want to find fun, interesting people to game/chat with and learn from.

• Region:  NA | CST
  • Atmosphere:  Fun.  Entertaining.  Ridiculous.  
  • Casual/Hardcore?:  I'm a working dude with kids.  But I also like competitive gaming.  CasualCore + Competitive because I can't play 24/7 hardcore.
  • Size: Prefer a decent community but open to guilds that are just picking up as well.
  • Play-Style:  I think we're all doing this for PvP, right?  I also don't mind helping out harvesting as I work from home - lots of phone calls during the day - so can harvest a TON.  But I don't enjoy crafting by nature.
  • Commitment:   A bit during the day.  Usually 8pm CST + onwards in the evening though.
  • Miscellaneous:  Nope, not misc here.

Experience: 

• Lots.  I started online gaming with Netrek and UO.  Haven't done MMOs in all seriousness since DAOC/WOW however.  
  • Voice-Chat services:  Whatever's needed.

Group of 2 to 4 mature players looking to plug into a gathering/crafting/gold making community.

US Server, Balance preferably but will change for a good guild

We would like a group that is active on discord, mature, and of course fun

edit: currently looking into a guild.

Guild Criteria:

• Region: US
  • Atmosphere: Fun, friendly, relaxed
  • Casual/Hardcore: A guild with a range of core options would be ideal, but casual is my #1 priority.
  • Size: I might prefer a smaller guild but I'm flexible.
  • Playstyle: I really enjoy group PVP, gathering and crafting (and the game forcing me to specialize has left me permanently in tears). I generally like to fill whatever role is needed in a group, but if made to choose I'll take a burst damage dealer, especially a spellcaster. Healers are also cool.
  • Commitment: Here's the catch... I binge games, and especially with MMOs my interest cycle is fleeting. I play hard for a week and then you might not see me for a month--or ever again. The reason I want to find a guild is so that I can experience Crowfall in a group play setting. I want to get to 30 if possible, defend or raid some territory, and contribute some resources to my guild or faction. If I end up taking a hiatus from Crowfall, I'll try to communicate this. For obvious reasons, this makes guild with strict activity requirements a no-no for me, unless the activity requirement can be waived by checking in with guild officers weekly or some other arrangement.
  • Miscellaneous: Ideally, voice communications wouldn't be a strict requirement (I can use voice comms but often choose not to for the sake of extreme introversion).
  • Experience level: Ehhhhhh? I've dabbled in many MMOs but not played many particularly hardcore. Let's call me a beginner to MMOs, a veteran to online gaming.
  • Communications: (Isn't everyone using Discord these days? I have Discord.)

Also, for what it's worth, I currently have a vessel on Balance, but I'm open to changing factions.

Edited by superbearwars

Guild criteria:

• Region: NA
  • Atmosphere:  PVP
  • Casual/Hardcore?: semi hardcore for now,  ill probably go full on hardcore
  • Size: any size 
  • Play-Style: Mostly wanting to be a druid, but i can change without a problem, still testing anyway
  • Commitment:   lot of hours into the game

Experience: 

FF XIV, WOW, ESO, Warhammer online, all of them played for a long time, currently playing warhammer

Voice-Chat services:

• discord, team speak

Guild criteria:

• Atmosphere:   Adults, PVP focused
  • Casual/Hardcore?:  Casual/Hardcore
  • Size: I prefer a medium to large sized org that still has lots of room to grow and opportunities for players to rise through the ranks.
  • Play-Style: PVP,  I would like to be a gather for a guild
  • Commitment: Active on weeknight and all day on weekends if i can get in a good active guild I will play a lot more.
  • Extra:  Been following this game since kickstarter starting to play much more now since 5.8 came out.

Experience: 

1. Played A Good amount of BDO
  2. WOW
  3. Final Fantasy Online
  4. Star Wars Galaxys
  5. GW1 and GW2
  6. Lots more mmos

Voice-Chat services:

• Discord
  • Hit me up in game or reply to me on here.

NO LONGER LFG

I've been playtesting Crowfall since 2016. I will be playing a Ranger, Assassin or Duelist as my main. I'd love to try a Templar but since I solo roam probably won't get a chance.

Xary is in game name.

Guild criteria:

• Region: NA
  • Atmosphere: I'm looking for a casual atmosphere where I can contribute but not be held to 'hardcore' guild requirements that turn this into a job
  • Casual/Hardcore?: Casual. I like to have fun while playing
  • Size: Does not matter
  • Play-Style: I like to run in small groups/solo. I prefer scouting and picking off stranglers or going after gatherers and levelers.
  • Commitment: I lead a busy life as many do and I have a family, work and a multitude of things to do. I try and login about every other day. Sometimes more for an hour or two at a time.

Experience:

• I started with EQ 1 then moved on to DAOC for years. I've played most of the mmo's (EVE, SWG, DCU, WOW and more) out there with DAOC being my ultimate favorite. Played Ranger and Shadowblade for most of that time

Voice-Chat services:

• I can do voice chat but honestly I generally listen in as other activities going on around me. Occasionally will be able to talk back on rare occasion i'm home and family is not.
Edited by xary
NO LONGER LFG

Guild criteria:

• Atmosphere:  PVP/indy
  • Casual/Hardcore?: semi hardcore for now
  • Size: any size as long as active
  • Play-Style: duelist ganky gank
  • Commitment:   lot of hours into the game

Experience: 

dark fall,eve,albion,dark age of camelot, WOW, Warhammer online ect. ect. ect.

Voice-Chat services:

• discord, team speak
Edited by Balfizar
no longer looking

Guild criteria: Looking for a guild that's interested in both the large scale pvp and smaller scale type combat. Whether its siege on a tower or going behind enemy lines to skirmish it up.

• Atmosphere:  PVP
  • Casual/Hardcore?: somewhat hardcore
  • Size: any size
  • Play-Style: brawler
  • Commitment:  I'm older (42) and have a family but do play. I'm really interested in pvp though get bored of grinding pretty quickly. 

Experience: 

Been playing MMO's since UO. Beta tested DAOC. Currently I almost always in the top 100 of my faction on ESO on the main pvp campaign, mostly playing solo/small group with not a lot of zerg surfing. ie: I'm not out there soloing next to 20 other people also soloing. I do join in on the large fights from time to time, of course large scale pvp is also fun. I'm willing to jump in and dedicate myself to my guild and my factions goals. My current characters are extremely low level, I think the highest is 5. Haven't put a lot of time in yet. 

I play evening US East Coast time mostly, a few nights a week.

Voice-Chat services:

• discord, team speak

Looking for active guild-EU-chaos prefered

Gmt 0 timezone

Active player i have a job 50-60 hour weeks and responsibilites so i play as much as i can usually on sunday's,mondays,tuesday and wednesday then the rest of the days a quick log in now and then.

Wealth of mmo experiance mainly played pvp games but i do like to craft on the downtimes,As soon as crowfall fully releases it will be my main and only game.

Looking for a more mature guild English speaking aswell.

Guild criteria:

• Region: EU (Denmark)
  • Casual/Hardcore?: Casual
  • Size: any size as long as active
  • Play-Style: Everything else than healer
  • Commitment:   Will play when family life allows it, and the time is there.

Experience: 

Not a lot tbh, but im a fast learner. Played a lot of FPS in the past, 2000+ hrs in various Counterstirke and at least 50+ hrs in Overwatch.

Also played allmost 2500hrs of dota 2. #Mrnoliferighthere

Voice-Chat services:

• discord, team speak

Other information about me:

I´m a 31 years old male and from Denmark.

Nice people is more important to me, than people being over competitive, I´m over that age where i need to listen to people scream when some action starts to happen, friendly atmosphere is important.

English is (as you might already have guessed) not my native language, but i´m pretty decent in both writing and talking, according to myself at least.

I´m a deck officer in the merchant marine which means i´m approx. 2.5 months at home and 2.5 months at sea, so for me there will be some on/off time which is why i´m most likely just gonna go under the "casual" category.

But when I am home I tend to be able to play almost every evening, once the kids is put to bed.

Anyway send me a message if you think you have the Guild for me.

Edited by PinkFluffyPanda

Guild criteria:

• Region: Na Eastern
  • Atmosphere: Old People
  • Casual/Hardcore?: Do both depending
  • Size: Quality over Quantity 
  • Play-Style: I enjoy PvP 
  • Commitment: Depends on life requirements but generally can play multiple hours multiple days a week.
  • Miscellaneous:  Still learning the Crowfall ropes

Guild criteria:

• Languages: English, Spanish
  • Casual/Hardcore?: Casual
  • Size: Any size preferably active
  • Play-Style: DPS 
  • Commitment: It will depend of my shifts during the weeks. At least a couple hours a couple days a week.

Experience: 

I've played a lot of MMO's specially WoW, a little bit of ESO, Runescape. I'm a fast learner as well and I can follow directions.

Voice-Chat services:

• Discord, Twitch

I'm a 24 years old male from Northern Mexico, I don't consider myself as super experienced on MMORPG's or even on PVP, but I really like the concept of this game and I've played enough games to say that I can adapt myself into this game concept really fast.

English is not my native language but I'm actually quite fluent and dominate to a good extent the language, plus a little bit of practice with english speaking fellows could be beneficial for my skills.

I'm going as casual because I'm actually starting my medical residency on March 2019, so I'm going to have 36hour shifts twice a week on different days, but I will have some time inbetween my studies for some hours of gaming at least a couple hours on some weekends when I can.

I can follow directions but I really can't stand people who flame and be salty so a nice attitude and friendliness is very much appreciated

Edited by Centurion

Guild criteria: Following this game befor KS been looking for a new wpvp mmo for some time 

• Region: EU/English
  • Atmosphere: To have a good time work well as a team and most of all have fun 
  • Casual/Hardcore?: Night owl 
  • Size: any have been in big and small wpvp guild in wow for years 
  • Play-Style: will play a class i like but will take on any crafting or harvesting roll if needed 
  • Commitment: Most night and weekends (work late)
  • Experience: Been in one of the  best eu wpvp guild in wow for many years 

Voice-Chat services: Discord 

Guild criteria:

• Atmosphere: Organized/Older
  • Casual/Hardcore?: Semi-hardcore to hardcore
  • Size: No preference on guild size but prefer tight groups as opposed to zergs
  • Play-Style: GvG, Siege, Gathering/Crafting
  • Commitment: Usually a lot of flexibility as I work from home, but do travel and some weeks could be limited
  • Misc:  Also plan to play the DAoC Phoenix server in January so a guild that will be doing both would be a bonus

Experience: 

• UO Pacific, multiple years/characters/guilds
  • Shadowbane - Treachery (TSL / Errant)
  • DAoC Lancelot (The Nameless Ones)
  • Warhammer Online (Live and Private server)

Voice-Chat services:

• Discord

• Guild criteria:

• Atmosphere: RP-PVP (New to RP But it is something I find makes games more immersive) I would prefer a guild made up of 18+, not necessarily looking for a guild with feudal or military RP vibe but also not opposed to it.
    • Casual/Hardcore?:  I tend to focus on one game and commit most of my playtime to it particularly MMO's but would prefer a guild that is flexible
    • Size: Would Prefer a guild where I am not just a number or nameless grunt, like the idea of a small but well oiled machine vs a giant cannon fodder zerg guild
    • Play-Style: I generally like to be in the thick of it, playing tanks or off tanks in other mmo's but I also have a penchant for archers or pet classes as well, I generally do not play magic based classes, but im not opposed to it, I just tend to gravitate towards more weapon based classes.
    • Commitment: I generally dive head first into MMOs and devote the majority of my playtime to them, Im most active during weekdays from 3-8 cst as I tend to go to sleep early because I wake up early for work. as for weekends, I can be hit and miss, because the weekend is when I do RL stuff with friends etc. However I will often play much later on weekend and will occasionally do marathon gaming during them if I dont feel like doing things.

I have played a lot of other MMO's over the years, my first one was PSO on the nintendo gamecube in 02-03ish ( I did not become a PC gamer until I got to college and got hooked on WoW) As previously stated I'm really interested in a guild which at least has some RP facets, I dont particularly want to have to be IC all the time but really enjoy RP events and feel like it would make a sandbox game like this with no real PVE content seem more alive. I have followed CF from the shadows now for several years, and really think it checks most of the boxes for me as an MMO gamer and really think it could be my gaming home for the near future.

I primarily use Discord.

Guild criteria:

• Atmosphere: Chill
  • Casual/Hardcore?: Semi-hardcore to hardcore
  • Size: No preference
  • Play-Style: Small Scale PvP - Tank/Crafting/Gathering
  • Commitment: Outside of work I don't do anything, so I can be on practically anytime.
  • Misc:  420 friendly
  • I can use Discord

Thanks

Guild criteria:

• Region: NA, East Coast
  • Atmosphere: Looking for a guild with high population and constant PvP groups.
  • Casual/Hardcore?:Want to be in a hardcore guild but as most ppl i have a job that requires 40hours in the week,except Saturdays and Sundays
  • Size:Small or medium, if a guild is to big ppl get left out anyway, and i want to get to know the ppl who I am playing with.
  • Play-Style: Played many mmo's and prefer the stealth type, second choice would be caster/healer for support
  • Commitment: This game has my full attention;
  • Miscellaneous: 22 years old mature but still a goof also off and on Streaming so as long as you don't mind that we are good.

Experience: 

• World Of Warcraft - 15 years of consistent competitive PvP as well as hardcore PvE
  • Elder Scrolls Online - 2 years - probably the most similar to Crowfall in PvP aspect top 100 in US for kills.
  • Destiny 1, 2 - 4 years of off and on shooter combat really helped with adapting the play style of this game.

Voice-Chat services:

• Discord
  • Teamspeak
  • Ventrilo

I've spent a few days playing CF since the campaigns started and now feel I can spend a little more time in the game. I will be playing an Assassin at start as population is not great at the moment, but I will also run a support healing class when needed. 

In Game Name: Brut / Brut-Lee / Brut-See

Guild criteria:

• Atmosphere: I'm looking for a fun and casual guild that enjoys good banter and know that life sometimes takes precedence 
  • Casual/Hardcore?: Casual - but I can flip to hardcore mode when needed
  • Size: Mid to Large (but I likely cannot be picky)
  • Play-Style: For now its a small groups and solo support, picking off healers and support enemies and ganking enemy gatherers
  • Commitment: I'm an old school gamer that knows how to balance life. I do login most days and spend the time needed to be an active part of a guild.

Experience:

• UO and DAOC was the beginning and been enjoying MMO's ever since but now I'm more able to balance life and gaming a little better than before. I'm a first generation gamer in general, in my late 40's and bring a more mature presence to the guild, I have however seen and heard it all.

Voice-Chat services:

• Whatever is needed to communicate and coordinate

Posted (edited)

Hello I'm Nemesisdadon 

EST Time Zone

Been playing alone to feel out the game but i am ready to take it to next level. I know having a guild will speed things up and will help me to succeed. I have vast experience in MMO's and on Discord most of the day so if you are recruiting please hit me up.

Guild criteria:

• Atmosphere: Im looking for fun Guild to bounce ideas and take over the game with lol 
  • Casual/Hardcore?: Both
  • Size:  lol doesnt matter 
  • Play-Style: currently i havent PVP yet due to lost direction just been LVLing and tryna fix Build looking for guidance
  • Commitment: I like to win. I can play any Role (right Now I'm Assassin Due to Fae)
  • WOW, FFXIV, FFXI, Tera, Black desert Sheesh its too many to name. Max in all and participated in END GAME Content
  • Voice-Chat services:

• Whatever is needed 
  • Discord Mainly

Edited by Nemesisdad0n
updated