Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gizmaul

Unofficial Looking for Guild Thread

Guild Criteria:

• Region: NA (CST)
  • Atmosphere: I'm looking for a mature, committed community willing to progress throughout the game and driven to achieve success.
  • Casual/Hardcore:  Hardcore
  • Size:  Medium/Large
  • Play-Style:  I tend toward tank classes, but I'm not opposed to range DPS.  Currently I'm looking at playing a Templar.
  • Commitment:  I am driven to be successful; to be considered one of the best in my class.
  • Miscellaneous:  I really don't have a social life or significant other, so I can see myself committing a significant portion of my time towards the game.  As of yesterday, I upgraded to 2015 Gold Package so I'll be taking part in Pre-Alpha.

Experience:

• EQ: I was addicted for about a year and a half and served as an officer in my guild.  I learned to be successful using unconventional game play.  My guild had one warrior and two shadow knights (I was one of them) as our tanking team and we grew to be one of the uber guilds on my server.  I left shortly after Planes of Power went live.
  • World of Warcraft:  I only ever played casually.  I started off playing with some guild members who left EQ, but could never really get immersed in the game.
  • SWtOR:  I was hardcore into this game for the first 6 months, but ended up deploying to Afghanistan and when I returned the game had drastically changed.  I played a Sith Assassin Tank and was widely considered one of the best on my server.
  • Wildstar:  I was hardcore into this game for the first few months, but when I left for two weeks for National Guard Annual Training the group I played with had left the game.  I really loved this game because it required that you be actually skilled to be successful.

Voice-Chat Services:  I've used TeamSpeak and Ventrillo.

Guild criteria:

• Region: NA Preferred
  • Atmosphere: Interested in joining or co-creating a small "sub-guild" that goes where things are interesting and joins a larger faction on a temporary basis. Stagnation is death.
  • Casual/Hardcore?: Casual. It is just a game.
  • Size: Small. I'd prefer to know everyone in the guild.
  • Play-Style: Normally I prefer combat, generally as Tank or Support, but I think I'll at least try to do Necromancy. I've got no skill for marketing, but I do love to build characters.
  • Commitment: I'm aiming to be committed, but no other MMO has held my attention like this one. (Except Fallen London, which isn't really the same genre.)
  • Miscellaneous: I like the idea of a guild to provide structure and to have allies from many walks of life. I don't have any real interest in building vast empires or topping leaderboards. I pledged at the level where I can reserve a guild name, so I can provide that if we find a good group.

Experience: 

• I ran a small guild in The Secret World.
  • Some real world leadership experience.
  • Very little MMO experience overall.

Voice-Chat services:

• I can just download whatever. I mostly use Google Hangouts if I get to choose.
Edited by Antifinity

Edit: Have had a couple offers that I am considering. Thanks!

Guild criteria:

Region: NA (PST)

Atmosphere: Fun, friendly, and community oriented, but also mature and professional when the situation calls for it.

Casual/Hardcore?: Leaning more to the side of casual.

Size: Small/medium.

Play-Style: I enjoy PVP and combat, but what really excites me about Crowfall is the player driven economy and crafting system. I am looking to Focus my personal crafting on weaponsmithing but also would like to have a part in the supply and demand of this new economy. For that reason I would like to find a production guild (similar to oceanic systems or amenoma from log horizon) or a guild that has a dedicated production segment.

Commitment: I like to play one game at a time defiantly one that has hooked my attention as much as this one.

Miscellaneous: I work in a kitchen, so there is a good chance the hours that I play will be late night PST.

Experience:

Its been a while since I have played any MMOs but I played WOW for 2 years straight and then on and off for another 2 years.

Voice-Chat services:

I am down to download whatever services are needed.

Thanks in advance for any consideration!

Edited by jmathurin92

Hi, 

I'm looking for a guild ! 

Guild criteria:

• Region: FR
  • Atmosphere: Relax and fun
  • Casual/Hardcore?: Casual
  • Size: ?
  • Play-Style: Relax and fun
  • Commitment: I will only play Crowfall et Star citizen
  • Miscellaneous: 

Experience: 

• LOTRO (3 years)
  • PERFECT WORLD (1 years)
  • WOW (1 years)
  • A lot of other games

Voice-Chat services:

• Any, but one at least !

Guild criteria:

• Region: US, East Coast
  • Atmosphere: Hardcore but laughs it's a game after all
  • Casual/Hardcore?: I am into running the best comps with the best builds. I enjoy the theorycrafting and being the best
  • Size: I usually like guilds that run around 15-20 with of course off hours epic 5-8 man group roaming to see what we can do.
  • Play-Style: I am usually a tank/controller and usually am the main or secondary assist. I often have many alts and have played DPS/healer/support depending on what the comp was for the night.
  • Commitment: If i am in game I am devoting my time. I don't do anything with one foot in and one foot out
  • Miscellaneous: I like to talk ha, never during fights of course(unless calling CC/targets etc etc) but i am social. I have played with most of the best guilds in online gaming so I have high expectations but at the same time making friends is what keeps me and others logging on.

Experience: 

• Warhammer Online: created a successful scenario team with some friends from a DAoC guild Retribution also did small man zerg busting between ques
  • GW2: My alliance won the #1 spot for over a year and a half. Joined/played with many guilds as people came and went from that game

I can drive, theorycraft, handle target calls, be an officer etc etc. What i enjoy doing is theorycrafting. I am usually very good at discovering devastating strategies. I also very strongly prefer a fight guild over a guild that only defends keeps. I like to be the guys roaming around the map just to hit and kill bigger groups.   

Voice-Chat services:

• Prefer TS(Team Speak) understand whisper lists and all that

Guild criteria:

• Region: USA, PST
  • Atmosphere: Serious goals, coordination, recognition for tasks well done and tutoring for the tasks that aren't. Ideally? RP Friendly as well.
  • Casual/Hardcore?: HC
  • Size:Medium-Large, I know that you tend to need a large guild/kingdom to win in these kinds of games, but I also like the whole 'everyone knows each other' of small organizations
  • Play-Style: Experimental. When I join a new game, I tend to try out a bunch of stuff to see what I like the most. Right now? I'm looking at the physics of this game and wanting to experiment with it, e.g. throwing people off cliffs as a centaur or digging under battlements and whatnot as a duelist.
  • Commitment: At least every day, at least a couple hours.
  • Miscellaneous: I'm an avid RPer but I know most guilds aren't, it's not a requirement for me

Experience: 

• Actually rarely play MMOs but am not new to the 'gaming' scene at all, I'm 21 and have been on a computer since like 8 years old so I've been around the block a few times when it comes to games. Crowfall looks *really* sick.

Voice-Chat services:

Now, this is the biggest one that'll probably get me annihilated, but I actually *don't like Teamspeak.*

I'd really prefer Discord as a voice chat service.

Guild criteria:

• Region: NA East Coast
  • Atmosphere: Serious
  • Casual/Hardcore?: Semi-hardcore
  • Size: Large/Medium
  • Play-Style: I am a well rounded player, I enjoy the PVE as well as the PVP
  • Commitment: I'm a one game player.  I don't like to split my attention unless its for the occasional weekend beta.
  • Miscellaneous:  I'm in my 30s and work during the day.  My game time is normally weekends and evenings after 8p EST.

Experience: 

• SWG for 3 years.  Mainly crafting and entertaining, currently playing on a private server Awakening
  • WOW for 10+ years.I played a priest off and on since vanilla till the latest expansion. I played in some pretty hard core guilds that ranked in the top 500 in the US for PVE rankings this was in Vanilla - Cataclysm.  More recently I play casually when new xpacs come out.
  • SWTOR for 2 years.  I played a BH and played in some of the best guilds for PVE.
  • Wildstar for 6 months.  I played a Spellslinger and Esper and also played in some of the best guilds for PVE.  

Voice-Chat services: Mumble or TS3 is preferable.  Any other high quality voice chat will work as well.  

Edited by cali

Guild criteria:

• Region: NA West Coast
  • Atmosphere: Looking to be a casual laid back player in guild to help out and be a part of something bigger and greater.
  • Casual/Hardcore?: Casual
  • Size: Medium/Large
  • Play-Style: I like to think of myself as a decent player I enjoy PVE with the wife and solo, but haven't really played much PVP not in years other than a few times in Archeage.
  • Commitment: I'm married so I'd be bringing my wife with me, she will have her own account equal to mine. We would both most likely be playing at the same time, although sometimes she gets ahead of me :) We pretty much stick to one game, unless something happens that wasn't planned.
  • Miscellaneous:  I'm very laid back, and try to just enjoy the game as a game. 

Experience: 

• UO
  • EQ
  • SWTOR
  • TSW
  • Archeage
  • SOE

Voice-Chat services:Can just download what's used.

Hakuna Matata ;).

Guild criteria:

• Region: NA PST (West Coast) but will consider other raid times if it fits my schedule.
  • Atmosphere:Interested in something that is fun, strategic and also looking towards end game / hard core
  • Casual/Hardcore?: Hardcore
  • Size: If it fits the bill, I'm in.  Small or large, a small army can take on 300.  (I've have seen the movie)
  • Play-Style: Typically I play is DPS or thief/ranger.  I also like to craft.
  • Commitment: I have committed to this game.  Donating and looking for the next game to play, this is it.  Typically in previous hard core guilds, its been a 4 day a week task.  Pre-Alpha
  • Miscellaneous: I want to have fun and not have a total dictatorship guild.  Its a game.  I'm here to have fun, play hard and learn.  I have the experience and time to make a difference.

Experience: 

• WoW (Inc. Beta)
  • Rift (Inc. Beta) - Class lead, rogue
  • Diablo (Inc. Beta)
  • Archage (Inc. Beta)
  • FFIV
  • EverQuest - Class lead Cleric  (3rd over all best of the best)
  • Echo of Souls (Inc. Beta)
  • Wild Star (Inc. Beta)
  • LoL
  • MuDs.. anyone remember these??  HAHA  yes, I do.

Voice-Chat services:

Have Vent, TS and Mumble all ready to go.  If others, can DL if needed.

Edited by Fiendly

Guild criteria: 

• Region: NA East Coast, but I am open to anytime zone
  • Atmosphere: Looking for serious guild but not super hardcore, RL will always come first.
  • Casual/Hardcore?:  In between, if that makes any sense
  • Size: According to women it doesnt matter. Myself Im looking for a small to medium sized group.
  • Play-Style:  I usually play tank and dps characters. I like to be on the front lines.
  • Commitment: Currently I have just pledged but will be upgrading very soon so I can get into the testing
  • Miscellaneous:  This is just a game. I have a job. I want to login into Crowfall and have fun.

Experience: 

• world of warcraft
  • age of conan
  • warhammer online
  • ffiv
  • swtor
  • sto
  • everquest 2
  • rift
  • lotro

Voice-Chat services:

I currently dont have a mic, but i have used team speak, mumble, and vent.

Heya, don't know how active this thread is.

I usually run my own guild in games but figured I won't have enough time for the next year or 2 finishing school!

21 year old guy from Midwest US looking for a chill or serious mmo experienced guild that will be fairly active.

Edited by Royce

You may have heard of me.

Guild criteria:

• Region: Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
  • Atmosphere: Fun & Friendly, but I play to win I'm a sore loser.
  • Casual/Hardcore?: Hardcore
  • Size: 12 (kek)
  • Play-Style: Killing from a far, or healing.
  • Commitment: crowfall is love, crowfall is lyf
  • Misc.: 

Experience: 

• Guild Wars 1 & 2
  • Runescape
  • World Of Warcraft (Vanilla through to Warlords)
  • Diablo 3
  • League of Legends
  • Neverwinter
  • Smite
  • SWTOR
  • RIFT (Beta to pre-first expansion)
  • Wildstar

Been playing mmo's for the past 11 years basically, tried everyone atleast once

Voice-Chat services: Don't own a mic atm.

Hey, i`m also trying to find a nice and friendly guild to join. 

Guild criteria: 

Region: EU/living in Germany also willing to play on US Servers if possible.

Atmosphere: Friendly and serious guild.

Casual/Hardcore: Semi-Hardcore,  RL will always come first!

Size:  small to medium pls! 

Play-Style: Tank and Healer/Support 

Commitment: I plan to completely focus on Crowfall on launch. I bought the game during Kickstarter, Alpha 3 acess. 

Experience: 

• Guild Wars 2 (3000 hours) 
  • Final Fantasy 14 (1500 hours) 
  • Black Desert (still playing) 
  • tried: Wildstar, The Elderscrolls online

Voice-Chat-services:

• Teampspeak3
  • Mumble 

About-me: 

Im 21 years old from Germany. I will start to study this fall. I would love to find a friendly guild to join, so we can start to explore Crowfall together. 

My English is not so good. But i want to improve and learn. So i want to join a English/interational guild. 

edit1(23.08.2016):  still looking for a Guild! 

Edited by DarkDromeda